Thought out Magento export process for your convenience.
Export of all possible order data.You have an ability to export invoice, shipment, product & credit memo info and order-related output of third-party extensions.
Automatic order export process.Just create an export profile (or several of them) and configure a cron job to launch the profile url according to your preferred schedule and conditions.
It is possible to export only newly created orders.
You have an ability to configure export profiles so that only newly created orders are added to the export output. For example, you've exported orders from 10000001 to 10000021 with the first export. The module will start the next export with order 10000022. Feel free to use this feature for both manual and automatic export.
Send exported from Magento files by email.This option saves you time by automatically sending export files by email according to the specified schedule, e.g. once per day.
Save export files to a server.You can save export files to the local server and/or upload it via ftp to any other server.
Change order status for exported orders.For example, set the status of orders to change automatically from processing to complete after the orders have been exported.
Export orders of an individual customer group.You can indicate orders of which customer group to export, when creating an export profile. For example, this can be useful if you provide some customer group with discounts and want to check if it's profitable.
Optimized for performance.The module performs the export very rapidly and uses little server resources, so you won't have problems with exporting any amount of order data.
Handy ways to export orders from your Magento.
Export orders for a certain period or starting from a specific order number.For example, export orders that occured in May or starting from order number 1110.
Ability to specify till which number to export orders.For example, export orders only till number 1221. If you set the export to start with 1221 and end with 1221, only the order with id 1221 will get exported.
Export orders with selected status.
You can export with all statuses at once or run separate exports for each order status. Or export orders only with certain statuses, e.g. processing and complete. It is possible to export orders of several statuses in one profile.
Skip items with zero price.This option can be used to avoid duplicate entries when exporting orders of configurable products.
Export order data in CSV or XML.The extension supports common export formats, so export files are easy to view and use for further processing.
Bonus export process features.
Additional export features:
Exported file features:
Online Extension User Guide
Questions & Answers
|Compatibility||Magento CE 1.4.x - 1.7.x, EE 1.8.x - 1.13.x|
|Support and Updates||120 days of free support and updates included|
|Get Support||Contact our support department|
- Additional handy feature!Review by Kevin Woolf
Overall extension rating
facebook.com/krwoolf (Posted on 3/18/13)
- Highly recommendedReview by Beermonster
Overall extension rating
Beermonster , Magento Connect (Posted on 3/18/13)
- The extension really helps!Review by Gabriel
Overall extension rating
I emailed the support for a question about a configuration issue; their answer came few minutes later! Less than 10 from then I was back to work using the extension with a new shipping system!
secretlight76 , Magento Connect (Posted on 3/18/13)
Write Your Own Review
Version 2.2.3 - April 30, 2013
– Improved compatibility with Order Status module.
Version 2.2.1 - January 5, 2013
– Bugfix of incorrect export of products' custom options.
Version 2.2.0 - December 14, 2012
– Ability to export orders partially - only lines with specified SKUs.
Version 2.0.0 - October 22, 2012
– Ability to send export files by email, e.g. once a day.
Version 1.8.0 - May 30, 2012
– Ability to automatically change order status for exported orders. For example, you can set the status of orders to change automatically from pending to processing or from processing to complete after the orders have been exported.
Version 1.7.0 - April 2, 2012
– Export orders which contain products with specific SKU(s).
– Possibility to add fields with static values at the beginning and at the end of the export file.
– Ability to specify till which number to export orders, for example export orders only till number 120003221. If you set export to start with 120003221 and end with 120003221, only the order with id 120003221 will get exported.
Version 1.4.0 - December 16, 2011
– Ability to export each ordered product custom option in a separate column.
Version 1.3.6 - November 4, 2011
– Ability to choose sorting order for fields in the export file.
– Ability to skip items with zero price. This can be used to avoid duplicate entries when exporting orders of configurable products.
– Ability to specify date and time for titles of export files.
Version 1.3.5 - September 15, 2011
– Ability to specify date format for dates within output file.
Version 1.3.0 - August 8, 2011
– Ability to automatically start export from the last previously exported order or the first not exported one.
– Ability to export sold download links (for downloadable products).
Version 1.2.0 - August 2, 2011
– Launch of export profiles via url and by cron.
Version 1.1.0 - April 14, 2011
– Export of orders by customer groups.
Version 1.0.1 - February 10, 2011
– Choose orders with which status to export (it is possible to export orders with all statuses at once).