Layered Navigation Filters
To get orders, you must help customers find the right products as fast as possible. Properly set and located Magento filter will quickly lead customers through endless product lists like an omniscient guide and support customers during the whole shopping process. Customers want to have an opportunity to filter products by their parameters, e.g. price, manufacturer or other attribute. Setup user-friendly attribute filters at your store, don't make customers rummage through long product lists.
Magento Vertical and horizontal navigation blocks
In some stores there are very many attributes in the navigation and the navigation block is very long. This is not user-friendly. With the module you can create magento top navigation block by placing part of the filters at the top of the middle column. This way your site navigation will be a lot more compact and usable.
Advanced categories menu
Improved navigation helps enlarge basic limited magento navigate functionality. For easy navigation you can display categories and sub-categories. In that way customers can quickly find necessary products. Look thought full detailed description of the features list and screenshots of Advanced categories menu.
Choose display modes for attribute filters
You can choose from several attribute display modes (images only, labels and images, dropdowns, etc), this way you can set an appropriate look for each attribute. See http://improved-navigation.amasty.com/electronics.html. ‘Images Only’ mode works well for showing brand logos and colors, the layered navigation dropdown mode is good for long options lists. For attributes of type 'price' you can choose slider, dropdown or from-to display mode. It is possible to specify custom range step for each 'price' attribute. For example, if you specify 50, the ranges will be 0-50, 51-100, 101-150, etc.
Get full control over the attributes filters
- Specify positions, options sorting and folding.
- Sort attribute values by alphabet, position or products qty (for front end display)
- Provide customers with ability to fold and unfold attribute options. This feature is especially useful for websites with a lot of attributes and/or attributes with a lot of options.
- Exclude unnecessary attributes from category (product list) page navigation.
- Make any of the filters folded (collapsed) by default, if needed. This feature enables you to attract customers' attention to the most important attributes and at the same time doesn't limit their choice.
- You can set either multiple or single select for attribute filters.
For example they can search t-shirts by red and black color simultaneously instead of only red or only black – cool checkboxes make it easy to indicate choices. Single select might be appropriate for attributes like 'Brands', when customers often want to see products of only one brand at a time.
Prices play important role in each shop. Many customers make choice buy products depending on their budget. Improved navigation offers useful feature such as price slider. Using price slider customers can find appropriate products in different price ranges. Look thought full detailed description of the features list and screenshots of Price Slider opportunities.