Abandoned Cart Email for Magento 2
Augment sales revenue by the increased number of completed orders. Return lost revenue by automatically sending catchy reminders. Enhance customer loyalty by offering discount coupons.
- One-step cart recovery
- Email campaigns performance analysis
- Precise email targeting
- Flexible dispatch schedule
- Personalize email templates
- Built-in discount coupon generator
Every abandoned cart is a missed opportunity and lost revenue. According to the latest statistics, more than 70% of customers abandon their carts. It means that 3 out of 4 customers never return to finish their orders.
Magento 2 Abandoned Cart helps effectively turn lost purchases into completed orders by sending smart automated reminders with or without a discount coupon.
What benefits do you get for your store
Prevent the outflow of money by completed customers’ orders
Get rid of additional cost and time for customer acquisition
Interact effectively with current customers without missed purchases
CHOOSE YOUR ABANDONED CART EMAIL STRATEGY
Magento 2 Abandoned Cart Email extension allows you to send automated triggered reminders to visitors who left your store without the purchasing. Just preselect email laoyut suitable for your business needs and motivate them to complete purchases.
Display a built-in discount coupon in an email
Show products in an email as a grid
Show products in an email as a list
Display configurable product options in an email
See how to configure an abandoned cart email campaign in our video guide!
Magento 2 Abandoned Cart Email extension allows you to send automated triggered reminders to visitors who left your store without the purchasing. Due to this user-friendly tool, you’ll be able to effectively recover abandoned carts, thus, significantly boosting your conversions.
- Specify Store View
- Add Customer Groups
- Choose a Сancel Condition for Your Email Campaign
- Target Your Email Campaign with Conditions
- Add different template variables
- Insert a coupon code with an expiration date
- Edit a template content and styles
- Specify a time span for your email campaign
- Send emails only to registered customers
- Send the email copy to a specified address
- Import an email blacklist
- Configure a test email campaign for sending
- Access a history of test email campaigns
- Track test email campaigns by product, discount and data creation
Exit Intent Popup
- Offer a discount or a special price
- Provide downloadable items
- Grant a coupon
- Specify additional info
MAKE DATA-DRIVEN DECISIONS BY ANALYZING THE EFFECTIVENESS
OF ABANDONED CART EMAIL CAMPAIGNS
Analyze and wisely manage your Abandoned Cart Email campaigns with an accurate statistical data visualized on Abandoned Cart Reports. Maximize profits by constantly improving your campaigns based on the data gained.
Email + Push Notifications = Users back to CartWhile emails could help in returning your customers to your website, Magento 2 Push Notifications can help you in returning customers to the cart. Get more from the synergy of Magento extensions!
Advanced Features for Successful Emails
- Limit recovered carts in a current month per customer
- Capture emails of guest visitors with AJAX to send follow-ups
- Unsubscribe customers from future alerts
- Moderate emails in the queue grid
- Manage all existing cron tasks on a Cron Tasks List grid
- Automatically remove sent emails from history to archive
- Track and monitor email campaigns with Google Analytics
- SMTP Support
- GDPR Compliance
Prevent your emails from being rejected
Make sure your abandoned cart emails were conveyed and didn't get into spam with our Magento 2 SMTP extension.
What data is included in the Magento 2 abandoned cart report?
Amasty Abandoned Cart Email has an analytical dashboard with detailed data about Cart Abandonment Rate and Email Efficiency. It includes the following metrics:
- Cart Abandonment Rate
- Potential Revenue
- Recovered Revenue
- The number of Emails Sent
- The number of Carts Restored
- The number of Orders Placed
- Abandoned Cart Email Efficiency
Cron job and Google Analytics to take pleasure in working with the extension. We are ready to help and answer any questions regarding our products, services.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Thanks for great solution and support. Amasty Support is excellent. We get quick revert to our every support query.
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
Magento 2.2, 2.3, 2.4
- Compatibility compatibility with Magento 2.4 was added
- Fix we fixed the issue with the products that were not displayed in emails if ‘optionList=yes’ is specified in layout settings
- Fix we resolved the problem with the incorrect output of price in emails with a valid template setting
- Improvement we improved code constructions for Magento Marketplace standards
- Compatibility now the module is compatibly with Vitrasan_MailCatcher
- Compatibility now the module is compatibly with Mageplaza_Smtp
- Fix we fixed product options displaying in email templates
- Fix we fixed the issue with customer address validation
- Fix we fixed the issue with sending test emails
- Fix we fixed the issue with changing status when order was placed
- Fix we fixed the issue with sending Copy of Abandoned Cart Emails
- Improvement now the number of related, up sell and cross sell products limited for emails by settings
- Compatibility with Magento 2.3.4 was tested and confirmed
- Fix we solved the problem with sending test emails and displaying history page
- Improvement we added a setting that allows you remove pub directory from image url
- Fix we solved the problem with incorrect email sender on Magento 2.2.6
- Fix we solved the problem with creating email template
- Fix we solved the problem with pagination on grids
- Fix we solved the problem with email sending on Magento 2.3.3
- Fix we solved the problem with sending guest email template for registered customers
- Fix we solved the problem with sender name in emails on Magento 2.3.x
- Fix we resolved the problem with incorrect email sender for different store views
- Fix the issue with empty Email subject was fixed
- Fix the issue with sending Email to some cart abandoners was fixed
- Fix we resolved the problem with creating a large number or rules
- Fix we resolved the problem with js minification
- Fix we resolved the problem with adding email to queue
- Fix we resolved the problem with updating email queue
- Fix we resolved the problem with usage limit from cart price rule for generated coupons
- Fix the issue with sending test email was fixed
- Fix the issue with getting product description for email was resolved
- Fix the issue with wrong timezone after email queue updating was resolved
- Improvement now charts are displaying correctly in IE11 browser
- Fix the issue with displaying the schedule inside the rule was resolved
- Fix the issue with 'Error filtering template: Warning:' in test messages was fixed
- Fix the issue with empty emails after use 'MailChimp' module was resolved
- New unit tests were added to the Geo IP Data module
- Improvement the code of the Geo IP Data module was refactored
- Improvement the general code was enhanced
- Fix the issue with getting a second one Abandoned Cart email while Cancel Condition is 'Link from Email Clicked' was fixed
- Fix the issue with displaying only parent images with 'showConfigurableImage=yes' in the Template Content was resolved
- Fix the issue with displaying zero prices for all products while 'priceFormat=includeTax' was resolved
- Improvement we improved the cron tasks management on a Cron Tasks List grid in backend
- New the ability to manage all existing cron tasks on a Cron Tasks List grid in backend was added. Run cron tasks and generate their schedule by clicking the ‘Run Cron’ button. Also, delete tasks in bulk, use filtering and sorting options when it is needed.
- New now you can get valuable insights on your cart abandonment rate and abandoned cart emails efficiency via reports.
- Improvement now, in addition to scheduled time, you can see date and time when your abandoned cart email was actually sent.
- New ability to add up-sell products to abandoned cart email templates was added.
- New ability to add cross-sell products to abandoned cart email templates was added.
- New ability to add cross-related products to abandoned cart email templates was added.
- New ability to add wish-list products to abandoned cart email templates was added.
- New now you can see the status of up to five recently launched cron-jobs.
- Improvement clarifying hints and comments to certain fields were added.
- Improvement session regeneration was improved.
- Improvement module compatibility with 3rd party solutions was improved.
- Improvement customer address validation was optimized.
- Improvement the compatibility with Amasty SMTP and Amasty Special Promotions extensions was enhanced
- Fix the issue with saving rule with empty coupon code was resolved
- Fix the issue with the extension installation was resolved
- Improvement optimized the code structure and improved the extension stability
- Improvement new variables 'Discount', 'Abandonment Date With Time' and 'Abandonment Date' for email templates were
- New the ability not to send email to customers not subscribed to the newsletter was added. Now the extension is fully GDPR compliant
- Fix the issue with geoip data import was resolved
- New the functionality to comply with the latest GDPR EU changes was added
- New Information section is added. Now you can see the version of installed extension, available updates, User Guide link, conflicts and other useful data right on the module Configuration page.
- Fix the issue with Customer Group and Store conditions was fixed.
- New now the extension can re-send the previously sent coupon in subsequent emails instead of generating a new one for each email. Please look for 'Send the Same Coupon Again' checkbox on Schedule tab.
- New introducing the 'Automatically remove sent emails from History' feature which is designed to clean up a log of sent emails and free some disk space.
- Email headers now can be set on per-store level
- New 'Reply to' headers added to email configuration.
- Fixed an issue with special symbols in email subject
- Fixed an issue with Subtotal not displaying in email under certain conditions
- Product URL in emails was fixed
- The logic of the email queue generation was improved.
- The blacklist behavior was fixed.
- The issue with backend design on Magento 2.2 was fixed.
- New Different greetings for guest and registered customers
- Magento 2.2 compatibility introduced
- Email scheduling logic improved
- It is now possible to output coupon expiration date in the email
- Minor improvement for Google Analytics tracking
- New cancel conditions based on stock availability
- Multiple Cancel Conditions can be used now
- Usability improvements
- Optimizations for singe store mode
- Code optimization
- Fixed issue with single store mode
- Include extra product attributes in rule validation process