The Magento 2 Advanced Reports Extension adds 14 new report types to native Magento functionality and lets you get important sales data in real time. Customize the reports dashboard to make it maximally informative and handy. Fine tune multiple filters and easily generate accurate reports tailored to your needs. Enjoy quick data export in a CSV or XML format for further processing.
Enrich your reports list with new types:
- Sales Overview
- Orders Report
- Sales by Hour
- Sales by Day of Week
- Sales by Payment Type
- Sales by Customer Group
- Sales by Country
- Sales by Coupon
- Sales by Category
- Sales by Product
- Bestsellers Report
- Sales by Product Attributes
- Sales by Customers
- New vs. Returning Customers
Customize general reports dashboard:
Set time interval to display conversion funnel data
Specify time period for sales overview graph display
See current bestsellers list
Observe latest orders statistics
Select specific parameters for dashboard display
Use quick links to the corresponding report pages
Configure report settings:
Quick-to-scan interface and clear module navigation let you fine tune each report type in seconds. All reports are arranged in 3 groups (Sales, Catalog, Customers) to help you instantly find the necessary report type.
Magento 2 Advanced Sales Reports
The 'Sales' reports group offers 9 different report types dressed in clear visual graphs, diagrams and informative data grids.
You can filter stats data by:
- The number of sold products;
- The total sum paid by customers within a specific time period.
NOTE: It's possible to set a step interval (day, week, month, year) for graph and grid data display on the 'Overview' report page. You can also filter data by order status for the 'Orders' report.
The 'Customers' tab contains 2 report types ('Customers' and 'New vs. Returning'). To fine tune each of the reports you can also specify a time period and a step interval to see a detailed breakdown.
Use 'New vs. Returning' customer report to get a deep understanding of customer behavior and optimize your marketing strategy accordingly.
In the 'Catalog' tab you'll find 3 reports with product-related stats data:
- By Product;
- By Product Attributes (generate reports based on any product attribute you need);
Magento 2 Advanced Reports: additional options
Select columns for grid display
To optimize your work with reports you can choose which columns with statistical data should be displayed on the report page. Simply tick necessary parameters in a handy dropdown and corresponding columns will be added to the report table. Therefore you'll be able to adjust each particular report to your requirements and get the data you really need.
Export report data
The module lets you export all report information shown on the grid to CSV or XML format in one click.
Filter reports by store view
When setting up report options you can choose one or multiple store views for which reports information should be displayed.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
* The name "Magento" and the logo are the trademarks of Magento, Inc.
Version 1.0.15 - September 14, 2018
– Fix: the issue with the simple products data display in the products and bestsellers reports was resolved
Version 1.0.14 - July 12, 2018
– Fix: the issue with sorting on the 'By Product' page was resolved
Version 1.0.13 - June 05, 2018
– Fix: the issue with QTY in the bestsellers report was resolved
Version 1.0.12 - May 22, 2018
– Fix: the issue with qty in a product report was fixed
Version 1.0.11 - April 18, 2018
– Fixed an issue with the timezones