JH team invites everyone, who works with Magento, in the UK. The annual event – Meet Magento United Kingdom 2019 – will be held June 18 in London in “The Mermaid” event space. Every year it becomes more and more extensive. Merchants, developers, industry experts, and technology providers will join it to discuss the latest achievements and development trends in e-commerce and Magento.
And we couldn’t miss this amazing opportunity to make new contacts and to take part in the experience exchange with other e-commerce representatives from all over the world.
Natalia Goncharenko, Head of Business Development, will be in the UK on June 18. She’ll be happy to meet you there and communicate on Magento-related themes.
And what is on the agenda?
First of all, of course, there will be a big quantity of skilled speakers with exciting topics in 2 main courses: Merchant track and Technical track.
Here are some topics which will be discussed on MM19UK:
- Guido Jansen, Member of the Board of Directors, will tell about an update of Magento Association;
- Andy Mulcahy, Strategy & Insight Director at IMRG, will explain all the nuances of e-commerce performance optimization; Read our beginner’s guide to Magento 1/Magento 2 sped optimization.
- Security questions won’t stay out of business, David Deppner will present the topic “Practical Magento Security for Managers and Marketers”;
- Rob Long will tell us about surprising findings from a Magento Community study in his speech “Panel – Convert More Mobile Visitors to Buyers”;
- Tom Erskine will inform us about automated testing.
You can see more topics on the full agenda on the official website.
Don’t miss this fabulous event!