Marching to August updates! Here’s what we’ve done to make our Magento extensions better.
- Now it’s possible to apply and remove multiple coupons in the admin area
- New setting “Maximum number of coupons for order” introduced
- It’s possible to allow or restrict multiple coupons from one rule per individual rule
The extension had this general setting (available in the general config tab) before. Now it appeared for each individual rule as well.
- New tab for coupons
- Option to restrict shipping with coupon and vice versa allow shipping with coupon
- Option to specify shipping method as carrier::method
- New setting “Show Popup on Checkout Page”
- Add store view selector to shopping cart rules
- Better Full Page Cache compatibility
- Added clusters (groups of markers) to Google Map
Numerous offline stores are good for business but too many markers on the map cause visual overload provide poor interaction with the map. The information on the map needs to be simple and easy to use for your customers. Intelligent automatic map clustering will take care of it. Now the areas with numerous stores close together are highlighted in colors. Map targeting has never been easier!
- New feature: possibility to display page visit log for each admin
- Settings block restructuring to improve usability
- magento check if user is logged in
- Added ability to show order attributes per customer groups
How to get the updates?
You can easily download the updated extensions in your account.
If you have any questions regarding module updates, please submit a ticket here, and we’ll quickly help you out.