The last 2014 extensions update blog post is out! This is what we’ve done to improve existing Amasty modules.
Admin Actions Log 1.2.0
- New feature implemented: possibility to restore changes made by admin users
- Possibility to export “Login Attempts” grid into CSV or XML
- Syntax fix for “Attempts” word
- Twitter Cards support
- Plain Text MIME part added: automatically generated based on HTML version – to reduce possibility getting into spam
- Quote-printable line length for e-mail messages reduced to 75 characters (recommended to reduce possibility getting into spam)
- New column added to display quantity of sold items: from/to date settings can be configured under System – Configuration; uses indexes to improve performance
- Support for configurable price subscriptions
- Correct display of street address lines
- VAT number added to address information
- Compatibility with Magento 22.214.171.124 RWD theme
- Minor bugfix
- iPad optimized layout for some external payment methods like SagePay
- Subscribe option for guest orders
- Shipping Restrictions module compatibility improvement
- New template `responsive` added, works well for new RWD theme
Customer Attributes 5.3.4
Fix for automatic login after registration when customer activation enabled.
Improved Layered Navigation 2.6.5
Price slider is compatible with more themes
Admin Usability Improvements
Long filters now are scrollable
Auto Add Promo Items 2.0.1
Virtual products support and minor improvements
Ajax Scroll 1.0.6
Better compatibility with new versions of the Improved Navigation
Custom Stock Status
compatibility with new Auto Add
Follow Up Email 1.4.2
Compatibility with Special Promotions coupons
Compatibility with Free Gift coupons
Internal changes to provide customer segmentation support in the next version.
Product Labels 3.0.0
No need to modify templates on module installation
Get $y for each $x spent now takes into account the max allowed qty
How to get the updates?
You can easily download the updated extensions in your account.
If you have any questions regarding module updates, please submit a ticket here, and we’ll quickly help you out.