The first 2015 extensions update blog post is out! This is what we’ve done to improve existing Amasty modules.
- Mobile devices friendly price slider
- Ability to order meta tags (before/after/replace)
- Separate cache for attributes, ability to flush it from the admin area
- Zip/Postcode field length limit removed
- Clicking on a store or a marker on the map now zooms map in
- Description field with WYSIWYG added (to add phone/website or any other additional information)
- State/Province field added
- Fronted search possibility added: it’s possible to search for stores around specified location (or current location using browser location feature or GeoIP)
- no rewrites, except required for EE;
- added customer group restriction on create new order
Now dealers and sales reps can assign orders they create only to the customer groups specified by the store administrator. This feature is extremely helpful for merchants who have different prices for different customer groups. Such a restriction prevents dealers from assigning orders to the inappropriate groups.
- fixed filtering on the Reports tab
- new email template
- translations file added
- Functionality from Promotions Manager extension included
- Improvements for “Buy X get Y” special promotion
- Discounts on bundle items are now more flexible
- Product set rules are now easier to configure
- Ability to add ALL items from the list or ONE item from the list
- free shipping bug fixes
- WYSIWYG added for short and full description fields
- URL update is now performed with AJAX to improve speed and avoid timeouts
- New action to update all types of price. Can update all “price” type attributes as well as tier price and group price.
- Minor fix for Google feed
- Filtering products by attribute sets
- New output URL called ‘URL with predefined simple product options’
Product Parts Finder 2.1.3
- W3C validation fixes
- Open redirect possible vulnerability fix
Admin Actions Log 1.2.7 – magento actions history extension
- Improvements for sending e-mail messages
- Fix for unnecessary data displayed in the change log
- Logging of order-related actions (invoicing, shipments) improved
- Logging of mass actions improved
Quick View 1.0.1
- A number of minor improvements
Custom Stock Status 3.7.3
- Compatibility with the Auto Add Promo Items extension
Color Swatches Pro 3.9.11
- Possibility to display price for configurable products in “From X.YY” to comply to law in some countries requiring to display price variation
Product Feed 3.0.0
- Extension core code refactoring to improve speed and scalability
- Advanced logic for custom fields’ values implemented
How to get the updates?
You can easily download the updated extensions in your account.
If you have any questions regarding module updates, please submit a ticket here, and we’ll quickly help you out.