On May 13-15 the brightest representatives of the Magento ecosystem will gather at Wynn Las Vegas to be a part of the biggest trend-setting event of the year – Imagine 2019.
We couldn’t miss meeting all the industry leaders, merchants, retailers, agencies and developers. That’s why this year you have a wonderful chance to meet our CEO, Andrei Vashkevich and Head of Business Development, Natalia Goncharenko, there and say hello to us! A few words at first hand:
Magento Imagine is a major event for the Magento community and for the e-commerce industry as a whole. It is a fantastic opportunity for professionals all around the world to meet, share insights and ideas, network, establish new and strengthen the existing business relations. And for me, it is a great honor to be part of this event and to represent Amasty on such a global scale. I’ll be happy to meet you there!
What’s on the agenda?
Let me briefly recapture the main program parts.
Opening Night Event
Legendary Evening Event
Special Sessions and a closing
The key sessions will go with discussions on…
- How to build exceptional mobile experiences;
- How to increase your advertising ROI with Google Shopping Ads Channel in Magento;
- How to create reports and dashboards with Magento Business Intelligence;
- How first explorers used Magento PWA Studio – report findings;
- How to draw up a Magento 2 migration strategy;
- B2B integration, how to create an e-commerce memorable experience, main rules of brand digital commerce, writing top-notch Magento code, commerce conversations and even pre-registration for Magento U Certification exams. See the full agenda and register.
— Magento (@magento) May 1, 2019