On May 13-15 the brightest representatives of the Magento ecosystem will gather at Wynn Las Vegas to be a part of the biggest trend-setting event of the year – Imagine 2019.
We couldn’t miss meeting all the industry leaders, merchants, retailers, agencies and developers. That’s why this year you have a wonderful chance to meet our CEO, Andrei Vashkevich and Head of Business Development, Natalia Goncharenko, there and say hello to us! A few words at first hand:
Magento Imagine is a major event for the Magento community and for the e-commerce industry as a whole. It is a fantastic opportunity for professionals all around the world to meet, share insights and ideas, network, establish new and strengthen the existing business relations. And for me, it is a great honor to be part of this event and to represent Amasty on such a global scale. I’ll be happy to meet you there!Natalia Goncharenko
What’s on the agenda?
Let me briefly recapture the main program parts.
Opening Night Event
Legendary Evening Event
Special Sessions and a closing
The key sessions will go with discussions on…
- How to build exceptional mobile experiences;
- How to increase your advertising ROI with Google Shopping Ads Channel in Magento;
- How to create reports and dashboards with Magento Business Intelligence;
- How first explorers used Magento PWA Studio – report findings;
- How to draw up a Magento 2 migration strategy;
- B2B integration, how to create an e-commerce memorable experience, main rules of brand digital commerce, writing top-notch Magento code, commerce conversations and even pre-registration for Magento U Certification exams. See the full agenda and register.
— Magento (@magento) May 1, 2019