Hello to Amasty blog readers!
We’re happy to inform you that Amasty is sponsoring MageTestFest, an international developer event devoted to clean coding via testing.
In the last couple of years, testing has become a more significant topic in the Magento world, as building solid complex e-commerce systems just can’t be real without deep testing. We’re happy to support the event and thus to make our contributions into this topic.
Facts about MageTestFest
- 4 days, November 15th to 18th, 2017 are the dates
- Amersfoort, the Netherlands is the location
- Workshops, the conference, and the hackathon (Magento Contribution Day) will be available
- Some jaw-dropping expertise from keynote speakers is coming
- Yireo is the conference organizer
- Strong focus on Magento 2, testing, clean coding and happy customers will be all over the place
We’re excited about the event! Amasty’s Pavel Barbarich, the Head of Amasty Development Department, is visiting the conference as well. Please come up and say hello, he’ll be happy to chat about all things Magento.
See you in the Netherlands!