Please meet the new Magento 2 extension from Amasty – Abandoned Cart Email.
Automatically send catchy emails to recover abandoned carts. Create multiple email templates to reach each type of your target audience. Decrease cart abandonment and stimulate customers’ loyalty by offering discount coupons in emails.
Reminding customers about abandoned carts is a vital part of any e-commerce marketing strategy. This extension automates sending appealing abandoned cart emails, saves your time and brings your sales back. The module allows you not only to configure the dispatch schedule but also to set up conditions to properly re-engage your customers. We also have a version for Magento 1!
MAGENTO 2 ABANDONED CART EMAIL FEATURES:
- Create a limitless number of rules for abandoned cart emails dispatch. Use various characteristics like product subselection, cart attributes, conditions combinations, etc.;
- Stop the dispatch to a particular customer once the link in the email is clicked. Pause the dispatch based on product stock availability;
- Configure email dispatch for each rule. Create chains of triggered emails with specific discount coupons for each type;
- Test the emails before launching a campaign;
- Examine campaigns performance binding them to your Google Analytics account. Use the History grid to observe clicks on recovery links;
- Work with the Queue grid to manage scheduled abandoned cart emails in line with your needs;
- Customize email templates. Show products as a grid, list and supply them with configuration options. Include direct link to the shopping cart and cart subtotal right in the email;
- Choose predefined template variables to automatically insert definite information into emails.
Set up Magento SMTP correctly to avoid your emails being classified as spam and log all sent emails for later verification.
Create an emails blacklist;
Send email copies to alternative addresses;
Make an email coupon available only for the addressee.