Please meet the new Magento 2 extension from Amasty – Admin Actions Log.
Track all backend actions performed by store administrators. View detailed log history and monitor login attempts on a handy grid. Track admin actions in a real-time mode to easily improve admin users’ performance.
Use this extension to gain full control over all admin users and their actions and to save your store from admin accounts hijacking or track brute forcing passwords for existing store managers.
MAGENTO 2 ADMIN ACTIONS LOG FEATURES:
- Track actions of all admin users, real-time mode is included;
- See changes history, automatically clean up logs and restore recent changes if needed;
- See actions log on a handy grid with Preview and Details options;
- Track login attempts and get suspicious login attempts notifications to prevent fraud;
- Show history of changes on backend pages and restore recent changes if needed;
- Show order comments in log details and monitor user role changes as well.
If your store is based on the first platform version, try out our Magento log extension.