Use Custom Stock Statuses to provide precise information about the stock availability of particular products. Easily attract customers’ attention with catchy statuses to make them buy more.
Extend Magento 2 default stock status functionality with the Custom Stock Status extension. Create a limitless number of custom stock statuses to assign them to products manually or automatically. Timely inform your customers once the product is in stock. Boost store sales rates.
MAGENTO 2 CUSTOM STOCK STATUS FEATURES:
- Create and display an unlimited number of custom stock statuses to tell your customer anything you want about your current stock info;
- Display custom stock statuses on:
- product pages, including simple options of configurables, including out of stock options
- on categories and search pages
- on shopping cart page;
- Use variables, such as: date, quantity;
- Mass edit custom stock statuses using ‘Update Attributes’ option;
- Quantity based custom stock statuses: Use rules to display statuses depending on how many items are left in stock. For example, you can use ‘Running soon’ status for 100 items left for popular products and the same for less than 20 items of products that can’t boast of high demand. Create a sense of urgency to influence shopping decisions;
- Replace statuses of configurable products with the statuses of the selected simple options;
- Upload icons to display with your custom stock statuses.