We are incredibly happy to present you our new Magento 2 extension – Delete Order.
Manage your orders productively with the Delete Order extension. Remove unnecessary orders and all the related information, archive orders using API and hide them on the frontend. Set up automatic order archiving.
Native Magento 2 settings don’t support unwanted order deleting or hiding. With Delete Order, you’ll manage to completely remove all the irrelevant orders with the corresponding information. Besides, you’ll have a possibility to configure an automatic order grid clearance schedule to have it updated. The extension will help you enhance your store management and save time spent on order processing.
MAGENTO 2 DELETE ORDER FEATURES:
- Remove irrelevant orders and corresponding data from the order grid. Make sure the action won’t cause any valuable data loss, as the action can’t be reversed;
- Archive unnecessary orders manually to hide them from the frontend and the main grid;
- Place the archived orders to a separate order grid to clean up the main one;
- Restore the archived orders in several clicks;
- Archive, delete or restore multiple orders with all the related information;
- Configure automatic order archivation to save time. Set to archive orders automatically after a certain number of days, hourly, two-times per day, daily, weekly, monthly or by the statuses.