We are pleased to inform you about our new Magento 2 extension – FAQ and Product Questions.
Equip your store with the complete knowledge base. Add SEO-optimized FAQ tab to your product pages. Supply visitors with extra information on products and services you provide. Benefit from the handy tools: the question/answer grids, WYSIWYG editor, and advanced SEO settings.
With the FAQ and Product Questions extension for Magento 2, you can explain your business model openly to earn customer loyalty. Address common questions about your service right on the product pages of your store. And with it, use a separate knowledge base to dispel doubts and fears of potential customers who are making a purchase decision. Let guest visitors and regular customers ask their troubling questions and notify them once the answer is ready. Make life easier for your support service by answering frequently asked questions publicly. Improve your site SEO with user-generated content.
MAGENTO 2 FAQ AND PRODUCT QUESTIONS:
- Create a separate FAQ section with all the questions about your service and products;
- Integrate the new FAQ tab into your product pages. Add links to the whole knowledge base to the toolbar, categories menu, and footer in a second. Enable different FAQ sections on multiple store views;
- Fill your knowledge base with user-generated content. Let visitors ask new questions and get information on products/services right on the product pages. Limit the ability to leave questions to logged in users only;
- Split all the knowledge base information into categories to help visitors find the desired data faster. Assign questions to a definite product or category. Automatically add product questions/answers to the related product page;
- Show the same questions on the product pages and in categories. Edit the information right from the categories grid;
- Enable the quick search to let visitors find the relevant answers/categories faster. The full-text search will highlight the result, which fasters the search;
- Save the automatically generated unique product URLs or specify them manually to make shorter or more optimized for search engines;
- Set and edit metadata from the admin panel or let it be filled in automatically;
- Use all the additional synonyms, keywords, and other content (which doesn’t match product description but is required for SEO) in the questions;
- Choose to use product questions with a short preview or/and long answers to make your knowledge base meet several needs;
- Offer different answer previews on product and category pages to eliminate the duplicate content issue;
- Include the FAQ navigation into the store structure and help visitors/search engines browse your site correctly;
- Use the Questions grid to see all the questions generated from the frontend and backend. Add answers to the required questions, modify their URLs and metadata, set up the visibility on the frontend, change their categories;
- Decide on the questions order in a category/on a product page. Sort orders on the grid in the backend;
- Change questions statuses (Pending; Answered) and adjust the visibility on the frontend for guest visitors and registered customers;
- Use the WYSIWYG editor to add different types of content (images, links, PDF files) to the answers;
- Set up email dispatch to notify customers of the answers. Reply directly to a customer without posting the answer in the knowledge base.