We are happy to introduce you our new Magento 2 extension – Out of Stock Notification.
Let customers subscribe to stock and price notifications to be timely informed about product changes. Keep track of all customer subscriptions to manage your stock accordingly and increase sales.
Out of the box, Magento 2 offers price and stock notifications for registered customers, but these features are definitely not enough. That’s why we extended the functionality and added new features useful for both merchants and shoppers. Giving more options for stock notifications makes shopping more convenient and drives sales. Seeing tendencies for stock subscriptions lets you analyze customers’ demand and restock items people want to buy.
MAGENTO 2 OUT OF STOCK NOTIFICATION FEATURES:
- Use the handy Alert Grid to manage stock and price alerts and keep detailed information about all customers’ subscriptions under control;
- Check the ‘Product Alerts’ tab on a relevant product page in the admin panel to stay informed about the number of subscriptions for price/ stock alerts of the product;
- Permit price/ stock subscriptions for a particular customer group: not logged in, general, wholesale and retailer;
- Let customers manage (add/ remove) their subscriptions on the account page;
- Apply a one-time-notification option to automatically unsubscribe customers once an alert is sent;
- Allow customers to receive price/ stock alerts for different product types: simple, configurable, grouped, bundle, virtual products;
- Enable notification subscription for simple items of a bundle or configurable product.