Meet the new Amasty extension for Magento 2 – Product Feed.
Create product feeds for Google Shopping, Nextag, Bing, Amazon and many other comparison shopping engines to attract more customers and drive sales to your Magento store.
Displaying products only on your Magento 2 website isn’t everything you can do! There are numerous shopping engines and sites, which let users choose from the biggest number of options, compare items, prices and sellers. Of course, it would be enormously useless to update these sites manually. This extension creates feeds, adds your products automatically and transmits the data to the shopping engines.
MAGENTO 2 PRODUCT FEED FEATURES:
- Create a limitless number of product feeds;
- Use a handy product feeds grid: view all the product feeds in one place and easily create new ones;
- Use the ready-made feed templates for Google.com and Bing.com websites;
- Add products to the feed based on their category and attribute values. Also, use flexible conditions for advanced filtering and creating feeds with special products, the shopping engine or comparison site requires;
- Choose custom time intervals to generate and distribute the feeds. Let the extension create feeds automatically or generate them manually;
- Automatically add UTM parameters to the URLs to track and analyze the traffic coming from shopping and comparison aggregators;
- Create user-friendly URLs with predefined product parameters so that the customers go to the exact products they were searching for.
Easily replace any field value with the custom value if needed;
Include product images, thumbnails and product attributes into the feeds;
Use all product types of Magento 2;
Configure price formats so your feeds become suitable for any shopping engines and comparison websites;
Generate feed in XML, CSV, and TXT formats;
Upload feeds to an FTP/SFTP account or download them from the Product feed grid.