We are happy to introduce you our new Magento 2 extension – SEO Toolkit.
Welcome a full-fledged SEO extension: create meta tags templates with variables, redirect out-of-stock items, add rich snippets and generate XML/HTML sitemaps for a better interaction with Google and customers.
There are a lot of extensions that provide only a few options for search engine optimization. In this case, you need to collect several modules if you want to obtain the result. SEO Toolkit is an all-in-one solution, that has a dozen advanced options in Rich Snippets, Meta Tags Templates, XML and HTML Sitemaps functionalities.
Automate the routine with Meta Tags Templates by using customized templates. Employ structured data markup and show rich snippets for your Magento 2 store to improve click rates and to highlight your site links on search pages. Improve your customers’ shopping experience by generating a convenient HTML Sitemap. Let Google index your store much faster by generating XML Sitemaps automatically.
MAGENTO 2 SEO TOOLKIT KEY FEATURES:
- Use 6 integrated SEO tools in one;
- Build internal/external cross-links by replacing keywords. Set up flexible keywords and the extension will automatically change them to links leading to the product, category, and external site pages:
- Enrich your snippets with additional information to let Google see simple products of your configurables and draw customers’ attention. Show a minimal product price in the snippet and its stock availability:
- Use the redirect feature to better your pages indexing, avoid duplicate content and broken URLs issues. Automatically add page numbers to the end of their meta titles or descriptions. Prevent catalog search result pages from indexing and enable 301 redirects to Home Page to avoid duplicates. Redirect visitors from broken URLs to search result pages. Provide users with relevant URLs using the link Rel=”next/prev” functionality;
- Automate meta tagging by specifying customized templates, and deploy meta tags, titles, and description templates for products and categories:
- Create unique products URLs. Define the length of product links, set up redirects to canonical URLs and make breadcrumbs more informative with categories, subcategories, the last visited category:
- Generate XML sitemaps with different types of links automatically. Set groups of continuously updated pages to be indexed more often. Add images to the sitemap and apply the ‘images with titles and templates’ feature in bulk by using the templates;
- Customize the HTML sitemap layout with flexible settings. Choose what links to display in the sitemap. Enable a quick search box and specify meta tags for your pages.