Please meet the new Magento 2 extension from Amasty – Store Locator.
Let customers quickly find the nearest offline stores with your products by displaying them on a handy Google map. Specify additional information for each store location to maximally streamline shopping process.
This extension is designed to improve the omnichannel experience you’re providing to your customers. A text list of available stores is no longer an option for e-commerce: you also need to show the map, to help the user find the nearest store, and to make these instruments convenient and user-friendly. Magento 2 Store Locator from Amasty serves that purpose gracefully!
MAGENTO 2 STORE LOCATOR FEATURES:
- Let customers find the closest brick-and-mortar stores;
- Give them a possibility to narrow the search by setting the radius and distant units (kilometers/miles);
- Easily create and display a limitless number of physical store locations;
- Use the ‘Preview’ option on the backend map to check the locations are tidily arranged;
- Define geo coordinates either specifying longitude and latitude manually or using the ‘Auto Fill’ option;
- Assign specific products to definite store locations. The link to matching store location will be added to the product page;
- Don’t overload the map, use clustering for neighboured stores;
- Customize locator page with unique title, Google mark template, user-friendly URL, etc.;
- Detect store visitors’ location with the ‘Browse location’ feature; download/import a ready-made CSV file with GEO IP data or use the options together.