Please meet a new Amasty extension – Advanced Customer Segments.
Why do you need customer segmentation features on your Magento store?
The rule is simple: the closer your offer is to customer’s needs, the more chances he will spend money. As it’s almost impossible to create an offer that will suit everyone, marketers segment customers into groups by different criteria, which help to define their needs better.
Advanced Customer Segments helps you to segment customers by a vast number of criteria, making your marketing campaigns targeted, which increases conversions and brings you more sales.
Magento customer segmentation based on various parameters
Arrange customers into groups based on:
- customer info, including:
- The number of days from the last visit;
- The number of days from the registration;
- Newsletter subscription;
- Customer group;
- Store view where customer registered;
- The number of days before birthday;
- Date of birth;
- First/last/middle name;
- shopping cart data
- The number of days passed from cart creation;
- The number of days passed from last cart modification;
- Cart grand total;
- Products count (the number of products added to shopping cart);
- order parameters
- The number of days passed form first completed order;
- The number of days passed form last completed order;
- Payment method;
- Shipping method;
- The number of orders made by a customer plus additional product attributes;
- The total number of products ordered by a customer plus additional product attributes;
- Total sales amount;
- Average order value;
- shipping and billing address
- Billing email, state, city, country and a zip code;
- Shipping state, city, country, zip code;
- the number of viewed products
- the number of products, added to wishlists
- additional product attributes
Complex customer segmentation rules
Combine various segmentation rules to create customer groups with more precise description and use them for highly targeted campaigns.
Segment both registered customers and guest visitors
Segments formed by rules based on order and cart information will contain not only registered customers, but also guests.
Export Magento customer segments
Get segments updated on schedule using cron
Manual segments update feature
You can manually reindex customer segments before any marketing activities, for example, before sending an email campaign. By default re-indexaxtion is run by cron once a day.
Works great with other Amasty extensions
Magento Advanced Customer Segments forms a great team with other Amasty marketing extensions, such as: