Amasty team is proud to announce the release of the new complex Magento extension – Magento SEO Toolkit.
Being a powerful e-commerce platform with a wide range of features available out of the box, Magento has a limited number of settings when it comes to e-commerce SEO. Unfortunately, some features can be even dangerous from Google’s point of view.
That’s why we offered several SEO extensions before. Now, adding two more extensions to the team, we’re introducing Magento SEO Toolkit – a powerful collection of features from 7 SEO extensions. With this tool, you’ll be able to tune every setting of your store to make it as SEO friendly as possible.
|Rich Pins will help you to get even more sales and traffic from Pinterest, which is the best social network for merchants in terms of sales.||Twitter Cards extends your product presentation so Twitter users know more about your goods without leaving the social network.|
- Meta info, keywords and H1 tag for products & categories
- Generate short and full product descriptions
- Create meta tags for any store page by URL
- Flexible templates with advanced parsing options
- Set <noindex> or <nofollow> for site pages
Create an advanced HTML sitemap and make it useful for both Google and your visitors.
Upgrade your XML sitemap with features needed for e-commerce. This SEO tool will also make your sitemap meeting Google requirements.
- easily import and export tag lists
- create search friendly URLs for Magento product tags
- get traffic from long-tail keywords
Make native Magento reviews SEO friendly with this part of SEO Toolkit extension.
- Display customer reviews right on product page
- Avoid content duplication
- Create SEO-friendly URLs for review pages
- Boost more traffic on product pages
- Make your navigation more user-friendly
Very often your store items can be included into 2 or more categories, thereby creating Magento duplicate content which is not favored by search engines.
With the Unique Product URL, which is an SEO extension section, it’s possible to easily manage the way to use category in product URLs in Magento by selecting one URL path for each product even if it’s placed in numerous store categories. You may choose any path or any default category to be displayed, still the product will be available from any category it’s added to.