Customers detect your store with the help of Google, friend’s recommendations, reviews on Facebook, or what’s not. Now your task is to turn a visitor lazily browsing your store content into a buyer, and then – into a regular customer.
To help our customers, we prepared 2 solutions to motivate store visitors for immediate purchases.
So let’s dive in!
The statistics are tough: over 50% of visitors leave your site in 15 seconds, and the astonishing 92% of first-timers don’t consider buying at all.
Motivate them to stay with our new Magento 2 Exit Intent Popup. Tap your customers on the shoulder when they are about to leave and make an attractive offer in exchange for their email.
- Motivate visitors to complete the checkout: make a tempting offer via a pop-up message.
- Customize the pop-up message content and position: create engaging content and display it on the checkout or shopping cart pages.
- Improve user experience avoiding pushy offers: set pop-up recovery time to prevent repeated displaying to the same user.
- Reduce cart abandonment with auto-sent retaining emails.
- Save time using email templates.
- Create personalized emails to build customer loyalty and motivate shoppers to return.
- Avoid GDPR fines with a totally compliant extension.
In the US alone about 60% of potential shoppers are just looking around without any intent to make a purchase. Catch their eye from the very moment they land in the store with our Mega Menu for Magento 2. Enrich your site menu with colorful images and even videos to grasp shoppers’ attention and make the searching process simple and fast.
- Save customers’ time and efforts making the menu bar search-friendly and flexible: add store categories, subcategories and CMS-pages to the bar; display unique content in dropdown menus for each category.
- Provide smooth user experience: set up a sticky menu bar to let shoppers navigate the store seamlessly from any page location.
- Create the menu bar that fits your business needs: select one of 3 default color templates or customize it, for instance, add internal and external links and design unique menu items.
- Design a new menu bar in some clicks: due to compatibility with Page Builder, you’ll significantly reduce the time needed to compose a menu bar. Just use the available content elements and locate them on the bar with a handy drag-and-drop function.
- Make the bar catchy and attractive without tech skills: customize the bar width, content and colors to match the overall store design without CSS knowledge, add bright labels for deals and special offers.
- Provide a seamless mobile experience: thanks to Magento native mobile breakpoint support, the menu bar will auto-adjust to any mobile device.
- Manage all menu items in 1 place: store them on a handy grid and make changes saving time on the search.
Combining the powers of Mega Menu and those of Magento 2 Advanced Product Reviews, you’ll manage to grow sales adding user reviews to the navbar. Show user opinions right in the navigation menu and boost spontaneous purchases.
Cart abandonment has been a burning issue for e-commerce retailers for several years in a row. To address it efficiently, we decided to subdivide cart bouncers into 2 groups – random visitors and actual shoppers.
Thus, we offer 2 specific solutions to cater to each group separately.
Does it work for you?
Please share your experience in comments below!