Careers at Amasty: Marketing Specialist wanted
You will be a part of a bright marketing team in a world leading vendor of e-commerce extensions.
Amasty is an official partner of Magento Commerce. The company exists for 9 years and more than 200 products were released during this time. Such brands as Munchkin, Mothercare, Rebecca Minkoff, Nespresso and Blizzard successfully implement Amasty solutions.
Apart from developing high-quality products for Magento, Amasty sees its mission in taking part in Global E-commerce growth. Each product developed and maintained by the team leads to growth and evolution of thousands online stores all over the world.
As a Marketing Specialist at Amasty, you will be involved into general marketing activities, performing various tasks, such as writing copies for various purposes (blog, website, SEO) and spreading the word about the company. It’s a great place to implement your marketing passion, learn new things and grow your skills!
- Presenting our products on the website and making sure they look appealing to our customers (showing product’s key features, thinking of a way to better present the functionality through screenshots and user guides, constantly improving and a/b testing products)
- Spreading info about our products through blog articles
- Helping with Google Adwords and SEO activities
- Rolling out and updating product pages on our website
- Other day-to-day marketing tasks
- Confident Advanced level of English and higher
- Strong writing. Experience in blogging, technical and marketing writing in English
- Knowledge of Internet marketing (basic understanding of SEO, blogging, inbound marketing, etc.)
- Strong general computer skills, including popular desktop and web apps knowledge
- Willingness to work according to the high standards for reaching impressive results
Optional requirements (if you have these skills, it will be a plus):
- Previous experience with any CMS (Magento, WordPress, etc.)
- General understanding of e-commerce business
- Free space for ideas and initiatives. We’re always open for communication!
- Stable competitive salary. We strongly believe that great people deserve it.
- Bright and spacious office with great views and 5 minutes away from "Petrovschina" metro station, parking, good coffee, sweet treats and fruit to feed some hungry brains
- Medical insurance for all the employees, covering public and private medical centers services
- Sport expenses coverage
- Flexible working schedule
- A comfortable working desk with a nice chair and a large display
- A friendly team, which is always ready to help, inspire and make great things together