Efficient Order Export for Magento 2
Easily manage orders export. Configure flexible export profiles and gather all valuable order data, including the data generated by third-party extensions.
- Rapid export of order, product, shipping & customer info
- Create profiles and automate Magento 2 order export process
- Generate CSV or XML files
- Send export files by email or upload via FTP/SFTP
- Export order data created by third-party extensions
How it works?
Magento 2 order export extension provides a convenient way of exporting invoice, shipment, product & credit memo info and other order-related data generated by third-party modules. It’s possible to create any number of highly flexible Magento 2 order export profiles and pre-select output format as csv or xml. Moreover, you can specify certain conditions (for example when the order is placed) that will trigger Magento 2 module to export orders along with all the specified products data and customer details. When all the information is put together, it can be sent directly to your email or uploaded to the server.
Highly customizable data profiles
Export only newly created orders
There's a simple way to manage order export. You need to configure export profiles to start next export process from newly created orders. For instance orders from 10000001 to 10000050 are exported already. In that case you can make our Magento 2 order export module start the next procedure with order 10000051. The same option can be applied to invoice and shipment numbers as well. Moreover, it's possible to export orders for a certain time period.
Export orders of a certain customer group
When you offer various deals and discounts to different groups of customers, it’s vital to know the exact result of such marketing policy and make adjustments to get more revenue. Indicate, orders of which customer group to export, and analyze the results to make right decisions in the future.
Save files to a server
Export orders and send data to your Magento 2 store server via ftp or sftp. It’s a good way to make sure no data is lost. You can run export manually or automatically.
Change order status for exported orders
It’s possible to export Magento 2 orders and alter their status at the same time. It means that orders could be automatically turned from pending to processing after they have been exported.
Send exported files by email
Magento 2 order export module can become your time savior! You can specify a convenient schedule and get reports with exported orders in .csv or .xml format, for example once per day.
Advance your Magento 2 order export
Specify ending order number
You can choose till which number to export orders in Magento 2. For example, export orders only till number 1221. This option comes in handy if you want to split data into several arrays and process them differently.
Skip items with zero price
Run Magento 2 export without duplicating orders to avoid errors and confusion.
View export history
In the history tab you can view time and date of export procedures and download exported data in an archive or a file.
Export to regular XML format
Now one can easily export necessary order data to regular XML format (tree-structure for orders containing multiple items). Find more about XML format.
Export orders with selected status
You can export only orders with a particular Magento 2 status, for instance work only with processing and complete order statuses. It’s also possible to export orders with several statuses in a single profile. See all order statuses utilized in Magento 2.
Select appropriate file format
On Magento 2 backend you can choose to export orders to .csv or .xml to make the data easily comprehensible. Files are highly flexible, remember to determine a delimiter and special symbols to enclouse values. Find more about CSV format.
More export options
- Export product attributes
- Export data from order items (The option allows you to export orders with all specified product details );
- Export info from shipping and billing addresses;
- Export info that relates to gift messages.
Skip child or parent items
Now with the module you can choose whether to exclude either child or parent items from the export process. If you choose to skip 'parent' items, bundle and configurable 'parent' products will be ignored.
Run export profiles right from the 'Orders' grid
Now it’s possible to run Magento 2 export profiles right from the Order grid. Do not waste your time switching the tabs and loading pages!
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Magento 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
- Improvement now, the feature of exporting product options offers you to export custom options in separate column
- Improvement we implemented a performance enhancement
- Fix we solved the problem with exporting non split items in order
- Fix we solved the problem with running profile after creating new order
- Improvement ability to run order export automatically by cron was added
- Improvement we returned back the ability to add orders to the export profile by selecting them on the grid
- Improvement we improved order creation date formatting to be compliant with admin's locale
- Fix the issue with not running export profiles automatically was resolved
- Improvement minor visual improvement for the extension settings in the admin panel
- Fix the possible error when running export profiles was resolved
- Improvement the validation (if a table and a column exist) during the 3rd Party Link saving was added
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento 2.3 was enhanced
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento 2.2.6 and higher was enhanced
- Compatibility the compatibility with Amasty Custom Order Number extension enhanced
- Fix the issue with running a profile from the order grid was resolved
- Fix the error on manual profile run was fixed
- Fix the issue with timezones was resolved
- New now, you can add static fields to the export profile
- Fixed an issue with indexing a large amount of orders
- Extends DataObject to OrderExportList were added
- Fixed issue with saving export file from Settings.
- Fixed issue with headline in emails.
- Installation issue fixed
- Fix wrong CSV row order
- Fix for error when profile set to run automatically after order placed
- Option to start export by calling special URL. Useful for integrations.
- New export setting to skip parent products; will ignore bundle and configurable products from export
- Fix for exporting orders from the order grid page; now only selected orders are exported
- Fix for installation script which caused some dates being set to 0 by default
- Improvement for working with exported files
- Possibility to export gift message information
- Minor fix for installation script and using table prefixes
- Ability to modify sender email for export type "By Email"
- Option to skip child products (for example to export only main configurable products)
- Improvements for 3-rd party link connection (possibility to export data from other tables)
- Possibility to export to regular XML format (tree-structure for orders containing multiple items)
- Possibility to export information from shipping and billing addresses
- Possibility to export data from order items
- New feature: possibility to export product attributes
- Fix for running profile manually when order status change option is enabled
- Tested with Magento 2.1