Full Page Cache Warmer for Magento 2
Ensure fast web-site browsing experience with Magento 2 Full Page Cache Warmer. Provide users a flawless store performance to top search rankings and attract more visitors.
- Warm all important pages first
- Automated cache warming process
- Exclude specific pages from warming
- Auto-update cache after the changes
- Warmer log & performance reports
- Fully automated cache warming;
- Advanced Options;
- Learn how to configure the module with our detailed user guide;
Why use a cache warmer?
Magento 2 is fast and well optimized for high loads. It offers full page caching and Varnish out-of-the-box. However, there are still a lot of things to be done to make your store as fast as possible. In fact, the store cache is frequently cleared due to a great number of reasons starting from page content updates and ending with cache lifetime expiration. Therefore, to timely cache all necessary pages and provide customers with ultimate shopping experience you need a tool which automatically warms the cache and ensures fast pages load.
To automate the cache warming process and make it invisible for customers, we’ve developed a special Warmer tool to request pages with outdated cache during the night, when the number of site visitors is minimal. Due to the user-friendly interface and feature-rich functionality, the module can be configured literally in minutes. Simply set up the extension according to your needs and cron will do the rest! As the result, you can see the Warmed Pages Report.
How does the Cache warmer work?
The Magento 2 Full Page Cache Warmer carefully sorts site pages selecting the ones that should be cached first of all and adds them to a special cache warming queue. Once the queue is generated, the cache warmer starts processing it using cron. The pages are generated emulating multiple parameter combinations and then cached.
Automatically generate a cache warming queue
With the extension a store admin can easily generate a cache warming queue in accordance with the set parameters to keep the cache on the most popular pages warm.
Generate queues based on customers' activities
Create a warming queue based on the most popular pages of your website. Pages are ranked according to the number of visits. The most popular pages URLs will be at the beginning of the queue and will be warmed first, the least – at the end.
Specify queue generation source
Select the source the links for crawler will be extracted from:
- specific page types;
- XML sitemap with pages priority;
- custom .TXT file with one link per line;
- sitemap XML and Text File together.
- NEW | customers activity source
Prioritize pages for warming
Choose page types that should be processed by the crawler. Drag and drop pages to set up processing priority according to your needs. The Magento 2 cache warmer works with 4 different page types: Home page, Product pages, Category pages, CMS pages.
Exclude pages and blocks
Extension settings let you warm the cache of specific pages or blocks. With the Hole Punch feature, you can exclude specific page's blocks from cache warming. Simply specify the pages you need to exclude, thus taking cache warming process over total control.
Automate the XML sitemap creation with Magento 2 XML Google SitemapThe XML sitemap automatically created with Magento 2 XML Google Sitemap extension improves the ranking of your website in search engines and befits the Amasty Full Page Cache Warmer for creating the URL queue.
Schedule queue generation
Schedule cron job to generate the cache warming queue depending to your needs. E.g. Run cron every 12 hours.
Schedule specific time for warming
Specify how often the crawler should process pages added to the cache warming queue.
Warm cache right after the flush
You can set queue generation and processing to restart right after the Full Page Cache Flush. That's useful as the cache will be warmed up right away and there's no need to wait until this moment comes on schedule.
Limit max queue size
Set the max number of pages for the cache warming queue.
Specify single batch size
As soon as the cache warmer processes page URLs in batches you can specify how many URLs a batch should contain.
Flush Cache for particular urls
If you change a good on your backend it's possible to flush cache for its product page only. It's useful as you won't need to warm cache from scratch for all the other urls.
Select page combinations
Choose page combinations for cache warming based on the following parameters:
- Customer groups
You can specify either one or multiple values for each chosen parameter.
Auto-update cache with changes
Due to this handy option all URLs of newly created or updated pages will be automatically added to the warmer queue. For example, you edit a product's name or a price and then save changes. Once the product is saved the cache warmer will instantly make the cache for it.
Visual performance reports
Due to visual statistics you'll be able to keep track of the crawling progress. Different data types are carefully arranged in separate tabs:
- Status codes;
- Warmed pages;
Cache warmer log
Effectively monitor cache warming processes with an informative log grid. Crawled pages are automatically added to the log file together with related information like date, store view, currency, time etc.
With the extension you can check whether the cache warming tool works correctly by using a debug mode which shows cache statuses and hints. The option perfectly works on the staging environment with native Magento cache. On the production environment when the Varnish cache is on, the module won't be able to gather and process necessary info. Therefore, the Status & Hints option won't be available.
- Set the XML Sitemap source files independently per each store view
- Enable/disable certificate verification
- Provides Google with fresh page versions
- Works with Magento 2 Varnish Cache and default File Cache
- NEW | Generate queues and warm cache via the command line
- HTTP authentication
- Custom delay interval for crawler requests
- Customizable log size
- Higher SEO rankings with faster load time
- Manage all cron tasks on a Cron Tasks List grid
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Write Your Own Review
You can always download the recent version free of charge from your account
Installing an upgrade is easy — check now
- Improvement amcharts library was updated
- Improvement minor code improvements
- Compatibility with Amasty Automatic Related Products was resolved
- Fix the issue with notice: Undefined variable URL was resolved
- New we added new warmer log and efficiency reports
- New we added the new feature - Holepunch. It's the ability to exclude blocks from the full page cache.
- New now the extension is able to warm up pages separately for mobile theme.
- Improvement we improved the way customer activity source works. The possible exception error was fixed.
- Improvement now product pages of the newly created products are added to the warmer queue right after the creation of the product
- Fix the issue on the 'setup:upgrade' step for Magento 2.2.3 was fixed
- New now it is possible to launch Queue Generation and Queue Procession from the command line
- New now it is possible to flush Full Page Cache for a certain page from the 'Warmer Log' grid
- New new algorithm for creating a warming queue based on the most popular pages of your website
- Improvement minor visual improvements in the admin area were made
- Improvement now after the Fill Page Cache flush a new queue will be created and processed
- Fix the issue with php. version in 'composer.json' was resolved
- New the ability to manage all existing cron tasks on a Cron Tasks List grid in backend was added
- New now the XML Sitemap source files can be set independently per each store view
- New the new type of the available Query Generation Source was added - 'Sitemap XML and Text File together'. Both the sitemap and the text file will be used for creating the URL queue for FPC warming.
- New the compatibility with the Amasty XML Google Sitemap was added. The sitemap created by the Amasty extension fits well the Amasty FPC Warmer for creating the URL queue
- Improvement now it is possible to set the path to the Sitemap XML file
- Improvement the appearance of the frontend FPC information block was improved
- Fix the possible issue when the crawler fails to warm pages was resolved
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento 2.2.5 was added
- Fix the issue with updating Magento from v.2.1.x to v.2.2.x was resolved
- Fix the issue with cron configuration options saving was resolved
- Fix the issue with cron group name was fixed
- Improvement cron group was changed from 'default' to 'amasty_crawler'
- PHP 7.1 compatibility was improved
- Fixed issue with crawler queue in Magento 2.2
- Compatibility with Magento 2.2 introduced