Easily view all products ordered by a certain customer and all orders of a particular product
‘Ordered Products’ tab at customer view page in admin panel
Very often sellers need to find out what products and when a customer bought, for example to check if warranty is still valid or just to verify the purchase. Of course, you can check all customer orders one by one to find that out, which is a real nightmare, especially if a customer has a lot of orders. Our extension makes this task very simple - you just open a tab on customer view page, where you can see all products ordered by the customer and filter them if needed.
'Product Orders' tab at product view page
You will face a similar problem when you try to find all orders with a specific product. The extension adds a new tab on product view page with the list of all the product orders.
Save your time.
Now it will take you just a couple of minutes to look through the Magento products ordered report, so you will have more time for other operations.
Additional usability features
Filter and sort items in the lists
The lists with orders and products are available for sorting and filtering by any attribute. This becomes extremely useful when you search for certain piece.
Quick export in CSV and XML format in Magento sales reports
Due to this handy Magento reports extension admin users can easily export the necessary data. To export Magento sales reports from both tabs you need just one click. The CSV and XML formats are at your disposal.
Enjoy quick Ajax-based tabs
There is no additional loading time for product view and customer view pages, if you don't open the tabs.
See the detailed view page if needed
You can go to the detailed view page of any order from each of the tabs.
Ability to add more columns with data
If you would like to have more columns with order-related information at the tabs, please contact us and we will add them with the extension update.
Is it possible to add or remove fields for the lists?
Yes, it's possible. Please contact us for custom development.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
* The name "Magento" and the logo are the trademarks of Magento, Inc.
Version 1.1.2 - April 15, 2016
– Update for SUPEE-6788 patch compatibility
Version 1.1.1 - November 11, 2015
– Lost file recovered
Version 1.1.0 - April 23, 2015
– Rewrites are replaced by events;
– ACL fix
Version 1.0.3 - October 23, 2012
– Compatibility with Product Labels module.
– Better price and quantity formatting.
Version 1.0.2 - October 18, 2011
– Added compatibility with 1.3.x versions.
Version 1.0.1 - June 22, 2011
– Ability to export the list of products ordered by a customer from 'Ordered Products' tab in either CSV or XML format.
– Ability to export list of orders from 'Product Orders' tab in either CSV or XML format.