Layered Navigation Filters
Magento Vertical and horizontal navigation blocks
Advanced categories menu
Choose display modes for attribute filters
You can choose from several attribute display modes (images only, labels and images, dropdowns, etc), this way you can set an appropriate look for each attribute. See http://improved-navigation.amasty.com/electronics.html. ‘Images Only’ mode works well for showing brand logos and colors, thelayered navigation dropdown mode is good for long options lists. For attributes of type 'price' you can choose slider, dropdown menu or from-to display mode. It is possible to specify custom range step for each 'price' attribute. For example, if you specify 50, the ranges will be 0-50, 51-100, 101-150, etc.
Get full control over the attributes filters
- Specify positions, options sorting and folding.
- Sort attribute values by alphabet, position or products qty (for front end display)
- Provide customers with ability to fold and unfold attribute options. This feature is especially useful for websites with a lot of attributes and/or attributes with a lot of options.
- Exclude unnecessary attributes from category (product list) page navigation.
- Make any of the filters folded (collapsed) by default, if needed. This feature enables you to attract customers' attention to the most important attributes and at the same time doesn't limit their choice.
- Due to flexible Magento filter by attribute option you can set either multiple or single select for attribute filters.
For example they can search t-shirts by red and black color simultaneously instead of only red or only black – cool checkboxes make it easy to indicate choices. Single select might be appropriate for attributes like 'Brands', when customers often want to see products of only one brand at a time.
new! Filter products by star ratings