or search frequently asked questions:
To configure the Google Invisible ReCaptcha extension you will need a site key and a secret key. Follow this short guide to get them correctly.
1. Open this page and fill in the name of your website;
2. Select the Invisible ReCaptcha option from the list of the available variants;
3. Specify the domain of your website;
4. Tick the Terms of Service checkbox;
5. Hit the Register button.
Now, you can copy the keys from this page to your Google Invivisble ReCaptcha configuration section.
Share Me is a simple tool which helps sellers increase sales and find new customers using Facebook. However, from time to time sellers face difficulties in configuring and utilizing the extension. Follow this step-by-step guide to make it work for you:
First of all, we need to configure Facebook:
2. Fill in the fields
3. Select 'Marketer
You've created your marketing account. Now let's set it up properly:
4. Enable the app in the top right corner
5. Click on 'Basic Settings'
6. There you need to specify
7. Save Changes
8. Once done, click on Off/On tumbler again, choose the category and confirm.
9. Make sure the app is enabled
Done! Feel free to get back to us should you have some questions or need any further assistance.