Landing Pages for Magento 2
Let customers explore your store goods goods via multiple landing pages. Boost sales with custom selection of products for each page. Improve your site search engine ranking building SEO-optimized unique content.
- Improve your store SEO with unique URLs and metadata
- Use flexible conditions for adding products to each page
- Display custom CMS blocks at any place of the page
- Add landing pages to the sitemap for better visibility
- Create as many landing pages as you need
A landing page builds the first impression of your Magento 2 store for all potential customers that came to your website from a search results page. If a landing page doesn’t meet customers’ expectations, they leave the store without a purchase. As a result, you lose potential revenue and have an increased bounce rate.
Give customers exactly what they are searching for by creating multiple Landing Pages. It’s a powerful tool to target visitors to a product page and gently motivate them to make purchases in your store. Moreover, the extension helps to grow organic traffic by enlarging the presence in search results.
What benefits do you get for your store
Boost conversions by creating highly-targeted landing pages
Improve SEO and drive more organic traffic to your store
Promote particular products and special offers on extra pages
Easily create engaging pages
Customers are searching for particular products, but they can form their search requests in different ways. With the Landing Pages extension, you can create various pages with the same items to satisfy visitors’ needs and deliver requested products faster. Modify product categories pages to acquire new shoppers and promote offers in multiple ways.
Want to sort the page products in a special order? On the page products preview, enable the Manual Sorting mode for the product you want to move. Then, drag it to any position in the product listing.
Move to top
The top products should be on top! Click the Move to top link on the product you want to be the first in the product listing.
Enhance admin users experience
Save up the admin users' time and boost their productivity. With the visual sorting, it's much faster and easier to make changes in products lists.
Use Advanced SEO options
Add unique metadata and canonical URLs
Add meta title, description and keywords to each page to reach higher rankings in the search engines. The Magento 2 Landing Pages extension includes canonical URLs functionality which prevents duplicating content on the site.
Now you can create dynamic categories based on different conditions. The products displayed in the virtual category are refreshed automatically according to the landing pages conditions. No need to re-assign these products manually.
Create separate pages to highlight special deals
Landing pages can be a powerful promotional tool for your Magento 2 webstore. Highlight special deals and sales by creating a separate page for each event of such sort. In this case customers will be a lot more likely to find what they need and follow your offers. Easily adjust such the pages URLs to make them more SEO-friendly to increase your Google rating and drive more organic traffic to your website.
Multi-Store support. When you create a landing page, it is possible to set different meta title, description, and keywords for each of your store views specifically.
Duplicate pages. Easily duplicate a landing page right from the pages' grid. Significantly save your time, when creating compositionally similar pages.
Export all landing pages of your store in no time! As a result of export you will get a convenient .csv file. It can be modified and imported back to the webstore.
Compatibility with XML Sitemap for Magento 2. Include landing page URLs in a sitemap to give search engine robots new ground for crawling!
Efficiently manage your landing pages
Use Magento 2 product conditions to create pages
Create Magento 2 landing page templates based on conditions like category, SKU, price, etc. You can display only products from specific category or brand. The feature is extremely useful to create sets of items for special occasions. E.g. you can start a sale of green products for St. Patrick's day.
Show Landing Pages instead of the search results page
For example, if a customer searches for “sport watch”, you can design a page with a content you want to show in such cases and replace the standard search results page.
Unique design for your site
Make your Magento 2 store stand out among competitors! Landing page design is now highly customizable! Add images, promo texts and static CMS blocks with footer links, home page or login info blocks; encourage customers to get in touch displaying Contact Us info.
Quick links to frontend preview
When new Magento 2 landing page is created, use quick link to frontend on the Pages grid to ensure that the page is configured correctly.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Do you have any questions?
Schedule a demo and get all the answers you're looking for!
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
Magento 2.2, 2.3, 2.4
- Compatibility compatibility with ElasticSearch 7 was improved
- Compatibility compatibility with Magento Staging was improved
- Improvement we reviewed and optimized plugin's indexation
- Fix we resolved the issue with missing products in Dynamic Category mode
- Fix we corrected the qty condition application regarding not Simple products
- Fix we resolved minor issue with creating new landing page
- Improvement we reviewed and enhanced plugin's behavior in case of 'empty' conditions
- Fix we corrected QTY conditions implementation on Magento 2.3.4
- Fix we slightly corrected the extension's code in order to match Magento Marketplace guidelines
- Improvement compatibility with read compatible GraphQL was enhanced
- Improvement we implemented minor performance improvement
- Fix we resolved the issue which occured during Magento integration tests running
- Compatibility now the module is read compatible with GraphQL
- Fix minor issues were resolved
- Compatibility Improved compatibility with Magento 2.2.x
- Improvement Landing Pages indexation was improved
- Compatibility enhanced compatibility with Magento 2.3.2
- Fix the issue related to search of landing pages by part of word was fixed
- Fix the problem related to changing columns count in layout was resolved
- Fix the problem related to product displaying by condition “is one of" was resolved
- Improvements minor improvements were implemented
- Fix issue with text attribute indexation was fixed
- Compatibility compatibility with Magento 2.3.2 was improved
- Fix issues with install script were resolved
- Improvement minor code improvements were implemented
- Improvement the plugin's indexing was reviewed and enhanced
- Compatibility the compatibility with ElasticSearch coming with Magento 2.3.1 was added
- Compatibility the compatibility with the Magento v2.3.1 was enhacned
- Compatibility the compatibility with 3rd party extensions was enhanced
- Fix an issue with category sorting was resolved
- Improvement filtering indexer was added. The landing pages performance for big catalog was enhanced.
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento/module-staging was added
- Fix an issue with slow first load of discount landing page was resolved
- Fix an indexer with applying category filter was resolved
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento 2.3.0 was added
- Improvement compatibility with Magento 2.3.0 / PHP 7.1 was added
- Compatibility compatibility with Magento 2.3.0 was improved
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Visual Merchandiser extension was added
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Elastic Search extension was improved
- Fix an issue with sorting options setting was resolved
- Fix an issue with unknown column message during indexation on Magento EE was resolved
- Fix issue related to missed composite products in results has been fixed
- Fix an issue with 'Is On Sale' condition was resolved
- Fix an issue with missing products when category is selected in the condition was resolved
- Improvement the Page Products ui and ux was updated
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento 2.2.6 was enhanced
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Improved Layered Navigation extension was enhanced
- Fix an issue with 'Is on Sale' condition not working for simple product of configurable was resolved
- Fix an issue with the Page Products not updated after removing the condition was resolved
- Fix the Page Products last row design issue was resolved
- Fix an issue with design on mobile for 'Layout=empty' was resolved
- Compatibility the compatibility with the Amasty Elastic Search extension was improved
- Fix the issue with the 'On Sale' condition and configurable products was resolved
- Fix the issue with the order cancelling was resolved
- New the ability to preview products assigned to the landing page was added
- New the manual product sorting via the drag-and-drop editor was added
- New the ability to push a product directly to the first position in the product listing using the 'move to top' link was added
- New the indexer to improve the catalog products listing performance was added
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento B2B was added
- Compatibility the compatibility with custom themes was improved
- New now, you can set virtual (dynamic) categories based on the landing pages and their conditions. Also, you can avoid manual products re-assignments as they are refreshed automatically.
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Improved Layered Navigation was enhanced
- Fix the issue with a configurable product with simple on sale is not displayed on the landing page was resolved
- Fix the issue with webapi was resolved
- Fix the issue with update install was resolved
- New the ability to duplicate the existing landing pages from the paged grid was added
- New the feature was added to specify meta title, description, and keywords for multiple store views, when creating a single page
- New Information section was added. Now you can see the version of installed extension, available updates, User Guide link, conflicts and other useful data right on the module Configuration page
- New Information section is added. Now you can see the version of installed extension, available updates, User Guide link, conflicts and other useful data right on the module Configuration page
- Fixed the issue with the category conditions 'is one of'
- Performance improvement. Slow Data Base queries were optimized
- The functionality that adds the Landing Pages to the Amasty XML Sitemap has been moved to the Amasty Landing Pages extension starting from this version
- Fixed an issue with date conditions not returning expected products on landing page
- Magento 2.1.8+ compatibility improvement
- Fixed the bug when the 'yes/no' condition, e.g. 'New' is used
- Minor fixes
- Minor fixes
- New Added the 'Rating' condition
- Magento 2.2 compatibility tested and confirmed
- Fix disabled pages logic
- Compatibility with 3-rd party search engines
- Minor compatibility improvements for Magento EE
- Improvements for "Is New" validation
- Fixed an issue with the "in stock", "contains" and attributes conditions
- Compatibility with the Mirasvit_Seo by disabling their meta replacement on the landing pages
- Allow non-unique URL key for different stores
- A number of minor improvements
- Better compatibility with 3-rd party search extensions
- Fix for correct display of landing page store in the backend
- A number of compatibility improvements
- Possibility to import/export landing pages