Lazy Load for Magento 2
- Apply preload images to the first screen of the page
- Lazy load Magento products when customers scroll down
- Offload the server to save the Internet bandwidth
- Optimize images by WebP format, mobile or tablet resolutions
- Reduce the size of product thumbnails without affecting their quality
- Implement code optimization and server push for the rapid content delivery
- NEW: Get AMP functionality out of the box
Using media files with a huge size leads to reducing the load speed of pages. Your customers may wait for too long and leave the page before making a purchase. Also, Google places stores with a better performance score higher on a search results page. Poor performance affects your SEO ranking and leads to traffic loss.
Lazy Load for Magento 2 is the optimization method that fills product information only when a user scrolls down the pages, thus speeding up initial page rendering. The solution includes 2 extra optimization tools: image compression and code structure optimization to meet both customers’ and search engines’ requirements.
What benefits do you get for your store
Retain customers by excluding the probability of performance issues
Get x2 organic traffic by improving site ranking and search results position
Enhance customers’ loyalty by delivering desired content in a blink of an eye
Configure lazy load algorithm
Lazy Load in a Magento 2 store works like this: customers come to a page and timely get the content of the first screen. All other media files are loaded only when shoppers need them and start to scroll. If a store has a large catalog, it takes a lot of time to render all the files, and deferred initialization helps to avoid store abandonment in such cases.
Optimize and compress images
Gradual image delivery is not all you can do for better performance: image size also matters. To load media files faster and reduce the load on your server, the extension lets you use lighter images without quality loss. The fewer bytes a browser loads, the faster a customer gets content.
Create optimal code structure
Additionally, the solution includes the features for code compression, as the number of scripts also increases page loading time. Process JS, CSS and HTML content to organize in-depth optimization.
Meet extra optimization levels
See additional scopes of features to get the solution suitable particularly for your store. Analyze your store needs and compare the packs to purchase the most relevant one.
Choose the solution most suitable for your business needs
|Key Features||Lazy Load Lite||Lazy Load Pro||Lazy Load Premium|
|Lazy Load Options|
|Use 2 lazy load scripts|
|Preload images for desktops, mobiles and tablets|
|Configure custom Lazy Load strategy for specific pages|
|Convert images into Webp format|
|Compress JPEG, PNG and GIF images|
|Resize media files with 2 algorithms|
|Automatically optimize new images|
|Enable User Agents|
|Create Webp images for AMP|
|Enable JS bundling|
|Minify HTML and CSS|
|Merge CSS and JS|
|Move Print CSS and JS to footer|
|Activate Server Push|
|Defer fonts loading|
|User Experience Improvements|
|AJAX Shopping Cart|
More options for your Magento 2 Lazy Load
- Move JS to the page bottom
- Defer CSS files loading
- Defer fonts emersion
- Sign static files
- Use asynchronous indexing
- Shorten flat tables
How to enable Lazy Load on Magento 2 product pages?
- Install and enable the Lazy Load extension.
- Go to Stores > Configuration and open the Lazy load tab.
- Expand the Lazy load section and click Product pages.
- Set the Enable Custom Lazy Load and Use Lazy Loading Images, and Preload Images fields to Yes.
- Configure Lazy Load Script, Desktop Preload Images Number, Tablet Preload Images Number, Mobile Preload Images Number, Ignore Images that Contain.
- Save the changes.
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
Request a Quote
Submit this form now and we will get back to you promptly!
What feature your extension lacks?
You can always download the recent version free of charge from your account installing an upgrade is easy
See Magento (and other software) versions we support and guarantee their compatibility with our extensions
- New now the extension comes with the newly uploaded images optimization that can be launched by cron at the most convenient time for you (Note: the feature is included in Google Page Speed Optimizer Premium tariff)
- Improvement now you can choose the device type to defer fonts loading for it
- Compatibility we enhanced the compatibility with Amasty Google Page Speed Optimizer extension
- Fix we adjusted the display of a non-AMP product page if accessed from an AMP category page
- Fix we fixed the issue with the wishlist icon displaying if it’s disabled
- Fix we resolved the issue with empty snippet values
- Fix we corrected the URL generation in case the original URL contains ‘index.php’
- Fix we resolved the issue with URL parsing on multistore instances
- Improvement now the indicator of added products on mini cart remains visible until shopping cart is empty
- Compatibility we enhanced compatibility with Varnish
- Fix we resolved the issue with Form Key validation
- Compatibility compatibility with Magento 2.3.5 was added
- Compatibility compatibility with Varnish and FPC was improved
- Fix we corrected a minor issue with icons and fonts display
- New we added an option to force AMP opening from mobile devices
- Improvement now extension displays prices excl/incl taxes if applicable
- Fix we corrected the display of uploaded images in Visual Swatches
- Fix we resolved issue with loading product reviews
- Fix issue with amp index link on category page was fixed
- New now the plugin supports CMS and Home Pages
- New we added AMP-widgets which can be used on CMS pages
- Improvement we enhanced the process of filter application on category pages in order to make it more user-friendly
- Improvement we implemented minor enhancement of linking between AMP and non-AMP versions of pages
- New now Category Pages are also available for AMP enabling. Turn on the functionality in one click