Easy customer segmentation
Indispensable marketing tool
No successful marketing campaign can be launched without thorough customer segmentation. It allows online merchants to learn more about their target audience and boost sales by providing different client groups with relevant offers.
Magento customer segments extension enables you to arrange registered customers and guest visitors in numerous groups according to various criteria like date of birth, gender, payment and shipping methods, total sales amount and many others. With this module you will accurately define your target audience and effectively aim your marketing efforts at particular segments.
Segmentation based on customer info
Create a number of rules for advanced Magento customer segmentation. You can easily filter registered customers by the following parameters:
- The number of days from the last visit;
- The number of days from the registration;
- Newsletter subscription;
- Customer group;
- Store view where customer registered;
- The number of days before birthday;
- Date of birth;
- First/last/middle name;
Once the rule is applied you get the list of customers meeting your rule conditions. The list includes customers' names and email addresses that can be used for your Magento targeted email campaigns. It's also possible to view detailed customer information right from the segmentation results list.
Segmentation based on shopping cart data
Take advantage of quick Magento segmentation by shopping cart parameters. Create segmentation lists, based on:
- The number of days passed from cart creation;
- The number of days passed from last cart modification;
- Cart grand total;
- Products count (the number of products added to shopping cart);
The module also allows segmentation by order parameters such as :
- The number of days passed form first completed order;
- The number of days passed form last completed order;
- Payment method;
- Shipping method;
- The number of orders made by a customer plus additional product attributes;
- The total number of products ordered by a customer plus additional product attributes;
- Total sales amount;
- Average order value;
Flexible extension settings enable you to create a great number of rules based on order subselection. For example, you can segment customers who purchased products with specific attributes amounting to a particular sum (ordered products by condition).
Segmentation based on shipping and billing address
Easily create segmentation lists based on customer shipping and billing addresses. Flexible settings enable you segment customers by :
- Billing email, state, city, country and a zip code;
- Shipping state, city, country, zip code;
Segmentation rules based on products
With the extension you can also filter registered customers by the number of viewed products as well as the number of products, added to wishlists. Moreover, for these rules you can specify additional product attributes to get customer database for highly targeted email campaigns.
To launch direct marketing campaigns use conditions combinations and create complex segmentation rules. The module offers a great variety of conditions based on order, cart and customer data that can be easily combined according to your needs. Therefore, you'll be able to carefully segment your audience by necessary parameters just in a few clicks.
Guest visitor segmentation
With the Magento customer segmentation extension you can segment not only authorized customers, but guest visitors as well. Use flexible module conditions based on cart and order data to properly target your marketing campaigns and turn potential clients into customers.
Export segmentation results
Easily export any segmentation list to CSV or XML files to carefully study the results and use them at any time you need.
Update segmentation lists by cron
Specify exact time for cron execution to get segmentation lists updated according to your specific needs.
Use re-indexaction to timely update segmets' data. By default re-indexaxtion is run by cron once a day, but you can also re-index segmentation lists in bulk manually at any time.
Wide acceptance of customer segmentation
The diversity of products and customers require intensive use of segmentation for every successful marketing campaign. Therefore, Magento customer segment extension will become a great supplement to the following modules:
- Follow up Email - launch highly targeted email campaigns.
- Special Promotions Pro - create effective promotions based on specific customer segments.
- Customer Attributes - accurately segment customers using custom attributes.
- Shipping Restrictions - easily segment customers to create complex shipping restriction rules.
30-day moneyback guarantee for all extensions. No questions asked.
There is a detailed user guide with examples even for tiny addons. FAQ section and videos also available.
Careful in-house testing ensures you get robust applications. Multiple stores support. Custom themes compatibility. All included.
Our support service is friendly and of high quality. And it is free. Unbelievably. Just check independent reviews at Magento Connect.
Nice and easy to use interfaces. Fast algorithms. Save your time and get things done.
No product or store view or domain limits. No monthly fees. No hidden charges. One extension license for one Magento installation.
We've been in the market for 5+ years. We're proud to be a Bronze partner and are planning to stick to Magento platform for years ahead. We're doing our best to build extensions which maximize effectiveness of your business. We're open to customers' suggestions and constantly update our products to match your needs.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- W3C Validated Code
Online Extension User Guide
- How can I pay for Amasty extensions?
- What is the license policy? On how many websites can I use Amasty extensions?
- How to install Magento extension by Amasty?
- Can I test an Amasty extension on a staging site before transferring it to a live one?
- Can I get a refund if an extension doesn’t suit me?
- Will I get any other benefits?
If you are serious about your marketing strategy and encouraging customer loyalty, you definitely need this extension.
Be prepared that configuring the ext is not all that easy. It will take you some time to figure it all out. The result is certainly worth the effort.
But frankly speaking, we hoped to get more options for this price. I do recommend including analytics in the new mod versions. We do need to segment customers according to their source type and device type and I bet this functionality will be highly appreciated by the overwhelming majority of marketers as well.
Data mining can take hours of boring routine work, now it takes only a few clicks. I recommend it without any doubt.