- Easily back up your store database
- Send offsite backup via FTP and SFTP protocols
- Use flexible backup settings
- Use one of two modes to delete files
- Keep information both in a log file and in
- AmazonS3 and Box.com storage support
- Google Drive support
- Indicate suffix for backup files
- Possibility to enter login/password for servers protected by Apache
This advanced cloud extension allows backup of the whole Magento database as well as the backup of particular files. With its highly adjustable settings you can define data parts that should be backed up. Apart from that, the module examines how much free space on the disk you have before starting to back up your data.
Specify the parts for backup:
- Entire store database;
- Particular tables;
- Certain files etc.
Multiple steps functionality
Multistep option enables you to set the Magento backup intervals or steps either manually or with the help of cron. This feature will be extremely helpful for those merchants who set short time periods for script execution on their servers. Thus, by specifying the appropriate step time for the backup you prevent it from interfering with the script execution process.
- Upload files to the cloud without splitting them;
- Use manual or cron mode;
- Specify any step intervals you need.
Schedule automatic backups
Easily schedule onsite and remote Magento automatic backup. You can adjust cron settings so that it will make backups every day, week, month or just once. After you specify all the necessary settings the module will automatically start making backup copies on specified day and time.
- Create unlimited number of Magento system backup tasks;
- Receive email notifications on backup completion;
- Specify cron settings for each individual profile.
The Cloud Magento backup extension also supports offsite online storages for your backups. To start Magento cloud backup just synchronize offsite storages with your computer and that's it! Now you'll be constantly receiving updated backup files on every computer you need.
The module supports
- AmazonS3 Storage;
- Box.com Storage;
- Google Drive.
Old backup files deletion
You can remove outdated backup Magento files either with the Rotation or with the Old files option. The former deletes old files after the number of backups exceeds the set number. The latter removes old backups after a particular time period. It's also possible to choose whether to completely delete old backup Magento database or remove only the backup record, but keep all the backup files.
- Choose the type of files deletion;
- Delete files completely or partially;
- Use flexible deleting settings.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
* The name "Magento" and the logo are the trademarks of Magento, Inc.
Version 2.1.1 - November 08, 2018
– Fix: the security issues were resolved
Version 2.1.0 - November 29, 2017
– Dropbox support is temporary disabled
Version 2.0.9 - February 09, 2015
– Separate CRON job file to run backup without Magento initialisation
Version 0.1.0 - December 01, 2014
– Tested with the latest Magento CE 18.104.22.168 release