Protect your store data with a reliable backup system
There is nothing more effective than a timely backup when it comes to your site data protection. Regular Magento backups prevent you from any data loss and are essential for your online store security. But the Magento backup process itself may become very time and effort consuming.
With the Cloud Backup extension you can protect files by copying and storing them on a local server, so that they can be quickly accessed and restored at any moment. Moreover, the cloud tool visibly streamlines the backup process by enabling online vendors to schedule tasks and run them automatically.
- Easily back up your store database
- Send offsite backup via FTP and SFTP protocols
- Use flexible backup settings
- Use one of two modes to delete files
- Keep information both in a log file and in the database
- AmazonS3 and Box.com storage support
- Google Drive support
- Dropbox storage support
- Indicate suffix for backup files
- Possibility to enter login/password for servers protected by Apache
This advanced cloud extension allows backup of the whole Magento database as well as the backup of particular files. With its highly adjustable settings you can define data parts that should be backed up. Apart from that, the module examines how much free space on the disk you have before starting to back up your data.
Specify the parts for backup:
- Entire store database;
- Particular tables;
- Certain files etc;
Schedule automatic backups
Easily schedule onsite and remote Magento automatic backup. You can adjust cron settings so that it will make backups every day, week, month or just once. After you specify all the necessary settings the module will automatically start making backup copies on specified day and time.
- Create unlimited number of Magento system backup tasks;
- Receive email notifications on Magento scheduled backup completion;
- Specify cron settings for each individual profile;
Multiple steps functionality
Multistep option enables you to set the Magento backup intervals or steps either manually or with the help of cron. This feature will be extremely helpful for those merchants who set short time periods for script execution on their servers. Thus, by specifying the appropriate step time for the backup you prevent it from interfering with the script execution process.
- Upload files to the cloud without splitting them;
- Use manual or cron mode;
- Specify any step intervals you need;
NOTE! The multistep time feature doesn’t work with the "Box" cloud app.
The Cloud Magento backup extension also supports offsite online storages for your backups. To start Magento cloud backup just synchronize offsite storages with your computer and that's it! Now you'll be constantly receiving updated backup files on every computer you need.
The module supports
- AmazonS3 Storage;
- Box.com Storage;
- Google Drive;
Old backup files deletion
You can remove outdated backup Magento files either with the “Rotation” or with the “Old files” option. The former deletes old files after the number of backups exceeds the set number. The latter removes old backups after a particular time period. It's also possible to choose whether to completely delete old backup Magento database or remove only the backup record, but keep all the backup files.
- Choose the type of files deletion;
- Delete files completely or partially;
- Use flexible deleting settings;
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- W3C Validated Code
Online Extension User Guide
- How can I pay for Amasty extensions?
- What is the license policy? On how many websites can I use Amasty extensions?
- How to install Magento extension by Amasty?
- Can I test an Amasty extension on a staging site before transferring it to a live one?
- Can I get a refund if an extension doesn’t suit me?
- Will I get any other benefits?
Please update dropbox tutorial.
The module itself is not bad and I'm quite satisfied with it though...
I've running it only for 2 weeks, so it's difficult to make any conclusions, but at the moment I have nothing to pick at.
Once I had a trouble when I saved backup files into the folder where Magento stores its backup, but my mistake was explained by support, even though it was my mistake.
Not 5 stars, but 4, just because I also would like to see a fast restore feature... Don't know if that possible though.