Defend your Magento store from errors and hackers
Increase your site security
Become aware of errors and suspicious events very quickly after they occur on your site and take the necessary steps to fix them and prevent losses with Magento error log tool.
Insure stable work of all pages of your website
If customers get to crashed pages or pages with some errors displayed - they will be very worried about security of your website and you will not get orders. This will have a very bad effect on your bottom line.
Protect admin panel from hackers
There is a kind of people who may try to hack into your admin panel. With the Magento error logs extension you'll be able to block access by IP after a defined number of login attempts.
Admin panel view of errors
The extension tracks most of the errors that take place on your website (including 404 errors, system errors, page crashes, cron issues) and displays them in admin panel.
Configurable module to suit your needs
The extension provides a number of settings for you to refine the list of errors (e.g. it allows to ignore errors from certain IPs or referrers, with certain words in the error message, etc.)
Don't let errors slow down or crash your site
Usually minor errors tend to accumulate and eventually they slow down the website. You can find magento error log in file system, however it neither notifies of them nor displays them in admin panel. The module gives you an overview of the errors, so that you contact developers and get the issues fixed.
Feature-rich tool for tracking Magento errors
Monitor your site stability and security
When an error occurs, the extension records it. Errors are divided into three major categories:
- not found pages (404 errors)
- system errors (this includes crashed pages, pages with error messages on them, cron issues, etc.)
- failed login attempts to admin panel
404 errors overview in admin panel
It is possible to:
- See the URL that a customer tried to open, referring site (if there was any) and the customer's IP
- Skip 404 errors from certain IPs, referrers or with certain content in the url
- Create redirects for Magento 404 pages, so you don't lose customers if they keep trying to open a wrong page
Log of system errors
In particular, the extension enables you to view:
- logs system errors
- crashed pages
- cron issues (when cron tasks are not executed for some reason)
Log of failed login attempts
Errors Log enables you to block access by IP either for a certain period or for the whole time after a defined number of login attempts.
White and black IP lists for login attempts
You can whitelist IPs, which should never be blocked. Also you can blacklist the ones, that should always be blocked. Of course, you can see the list of all IPs from which failed login attempts were made.
Clear Error Log with Cron
Clear your Error Log systematically and regularly. Easily specify time with Cron schedule.
Get notified of site issues to prevent losses
'Smart' notifications mode
The feature works in an intelligent way - you get notifications only when there are errors (or failed, probably fraudulent, login attempts), so when you get a notification you know exactly that something's wrong with the website and take the necessary measures.
Automatic notifications of site issues
The feature is optional, but highly recommended. You can specify an interval, e.g. once per hour, when the extension should send you notifications. In addition to frequency, you can specify the type of errors of which you would like to get notified. For example, only 404 errors, or system errors and unsuccessful login attempts.
Flexible notifications adjustment
If you would like not to get notified of some minor issues, you can specify certain words error with which should not get logged. For example errors with the word 'headers' in the error message.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
* The name "Magento" and the logo are the trademarks of Magento, Inc.
Version 2.1.1 - October 12, 2017
– Minor improvement
Version 2.1.0 - September 08, 2017
– New feature: clear error log by cron schedule
Version 2.0.12 - May 15, 2017
– Added ability to select sender of notification email
Version 2.0.10 - November 10, 2015
– Skipping notification when not found page visited by search robot
Version 2.0.9 - November 02, 2015
– Admin routing patch (SUPEE-6788) compatibility
Version 2.0.7 - May 12, 2015
– Fixed: in some cases error log had duplicating lines.
Version 2.0.6 - April 23, 2015
– Skip lines with empty error descriptions
Version 2.0.4 - January 17, 2014
– * Fixed issues with multi-store rewrites
Version 1.0.1 - November 25, 2011
– Ability to create redirects for 404 pages.