What does the Magento GDPR extension provide?
Customers can utilize their right to control and delete their personal data provided by the EU's GDPR resolution, as well as modify the given consents.
One-stop Magento GDPR solution
GDPR agreement for new users
Email consent requests
New account functionality to comply with GDPR requirements
Download or anonymize customers' data
To comply with the EU's GDPR requirements, your customers should have the ability to download all personal information or anonymize it. The Magento GDPR extension adds such functionality to the users accounts. Now, shoppers can get a CSV file with private data or use the anonymization option to hide the information.
Delete account requests
According to EU's GDPR, each user should have the ability to delete the account and make sure the personal data has been removed. The Magento GDPR extension guarantees this right for your customers and enables them to leave a request to delete the account. You can manage these requests from the appropriate grid.
Send new privacy terms via email
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
* The name "Magento" and the logo are the trademarks of Magento, Inc.
Version 1.0.3 - June 15, 2018
– Improvement: the consent request was improved
– Compatibility: the compatibility with the 3rd party checkout extensions was improved
– Fix: the issue with the popup position was resolved
Version 1.0.2 - June 11, 2018
– Fix: the problem with the GeoIP data import was resolved
Version 1.0.1 - June 05, 2018
– Fix: the issue with permissions was resolved