The biggest default Magento price functionality drawback is setting fixed tier prices for products. When you change the base product price you have to change fixed prices for every item again and again - it is very time consuming. This is why we implemented possibility to set tier prices as a percentage (%) of the base product price.
Set tier prices in 3 ways:
- Fixed amount
- Fixed discount
- Percentage discount of base price
Calculate a tier price from Regular / Final Price
Choose which price should be the base for tier price calculation. There are 2 options - regular or final prices.
Set tier prices depending on the groups
Specify tier prices for each customer group. This way you'll create a bonus system for your clients - another reason to come back to your store.
Set tier prices depending on the Website
Configure different tier prices on each website. This is convenient if you have different pricing for each location you work with.
Update Tier Prices in bulk
Mass update tier prices for all products or for the ones you choose on the product grid. Use 'Update Attributes' action.
How tier prices work?
The standard tier price interface will be replaced with the one below:
Website column allows setting tier prices for each website.
Customer group lets you configure different tier prices for each customer group.
Qty column is for setting the number of products when tier prices will be applied.
In Type dropdown choose which discount to apply - fixed or percent tier price. Specify discount amount according to your choice in Price/Discount column.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
* The name "Magento" and the logo are the trademarks of Magento, Inc.
Version 1.2.11 - March 12, 2018
– Fixed an issue with the correct tier prices display when the regular price is more than 1000
Version 1.2.10 - February 05, 2018
– Fixed an issue with the incorrect percentage calculation
– Fixed an issue with the invalid saveTierPrice method
Version 1.2.9 - October 24, 2017
– Fixed issue with changing to zero "Discount Amount".
Version 1.2.8 - November 22, 2016
– Displaying tier prices directly on a product page
Version 1.2.7 - November 09, 2016
– Minor improvements
Version 1.2.6 - December 14, 2015
– Now tier prices correctly work when creating order from the backend
Version 1.2.5 - October 28, 2015
– Admin routing patch (SUPEE-6788) compatibility
– Minor fix for deleting tier price when product is deleted