Magento 2 RMA extension: provide better shopping experience
Build customers loyalty
This Magento 2 product return extension becomes a magic wand if you want to keep customers satisfied and positive about a webstore even if there were some issues with an initial purchase.
Magento 2 returns extension gives a clear way to turn on a RMA request. A customer only needs to fill in a form and indicate item name & conditions of an item, describe what's wrong with it and what should be done about it.
Now it’s not necessary for a customer to log in to the store account each time there is a need to comment or check on the RMA status; the client can reply to RMA messages via email.
Show that you value visitors’ time by enabling guest RMA option. Thus a buyer won’t need to register a customer account to create a ticket.
Flexible return policy
Make return policy beneficial for customers; allow them to return only the items they are unhappy with. The feature is handy when a customer has many products in one order or wants to replace only a certain component of a bundle product.
With Magento 2 returns module you can create custom email templates and status labels for each store view. Use native language of your customers to avoid misunderstanding and show an individual approach.
Advanced admin options
Unlimited request types, statuses, and reasons
Magento 2 provides only replacement and refund request types; often you need more options to satisfy customers’ needs. With the help of refund extension you can easily create any number of new statuses reasons and possible resolutions.
Create custom fields
Include any number of fields into a RMA-request form. Thus you can provide store admins with more detailed descriptions of the problem; it can significantly reduce the time of processing the request.
Track request history
All RMA requests are logged both on the Magento 2 backend and in the returns tab of a customer account.
Avoid duplicating RMA requests
Now you can see if a RMA request is already assigned to particular product from the order. For example, a client bought a table and a chair; assume that the table was returned with a RMA already. So the next RMA with the same order number can only return the chair.
Configure validation process
When guest visitors need to create a RMA request, they fill in a quick webform.There are 4 fields in the form and you can configure each one according to your needs.
Take control over all aspects with Magento 2 RMA extension
Magento 2 refunds extension enables you to adjust return and replace process to the needs of each particular store.
- Create a RMA request from the backend;
- Define min. and max. return period after an order is completed;
- Select min. and max. size for RMA attachments;
- Compose a custom request confirmation message;
- Generate shipping labels for printing;
- Keep a customer constantly informed about the request processing;
- Receive email alerts immediately when a new issue is placed;
- Generate shipping labels automatically only when it’s needed (when a buyer presses ‘Print shipping label’).
Does the RMA for Magento 2 extension have the capability to create FEDEX/UPS shipping labels?
You can find the link to the Shipping Label in any RMA Request. The module generates internal shipping labels regardless the shipping method chosen by a customer.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
* The name "Magento" and the logo are the trademarks of Magento, Inc.
Version 1.3.3 - December 06, 2018
– Fix: the issue with the error while previewing RMA email templates was resolved
Version 1.3.2 - December 04, 2018
– Improvement: now it is possible to set the order statuses to allow RMA on the frontend
Version 1.3.1 - October 24, 2018
– Fix: the issue with email templates after the "upgrade execution" setup was resolved
– Fix: the issue with the code area after the "upgrade execution" setup was resolved
Version 1.3.0 - September 07, 2018
– New: the ability to disallow the RMA creation for certain order statuses was added
Version 1.2.7 - July 11, 2018
– Fix: the issue when updating Magento from v.2.1.x to v.2.2.x was resolved