Careers at Amasty: Marketing Manager wanted
You will be a part of a bright marketing team in a world leading vendor of e-commerce extensions.
Amasty is an official partner of Magento Commerce. The company exists for 9 years and more than 200 products were released during this time. Such brands as Munchkin, Mothercare, Rebecca Minkoff, Nespresso and Blizzard successfully implement Amasty solutions.
Apart from developing high-quality products for Magento, Amasty sees its mission in taking part in Global E-commerce growth. Each product developed and maintained by the team leads to growth and evolution of thousands online stores all over the world.
As a Marketing Manager at Amasty, you will be involved into general marketing activities, managing marketing team tasks, holding meetings, increasing team productivity and helping team members in career development. It’s a great place to implement your marketing passion, learn new things and grow your skills!
- Bringing ideas to realization at a stated time, using existing resources effectively
- Planning and controlling marketing activities
- Being responsible for marketing projects results
- Maintaining quality of work and enhancing it by helping team members with professional skills development
- Analysis of performed work and team productivity increase
- Following Agile/Scrum guidelines - planning sprints, holding meetings and retrospective, etc.
- 1+ years of experience in managing teams more than 5 people
- Understanding the importance of activities priority and value of people in the team
- Understanding of different personality types and easily finds an approach to various people (designers, copywriters, programmers)
- Knowledge of Scrum framework and experience with Jira (or other task manager)
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders at all levels (incl. executive level)
- Knowledge of ways to getting things done and skills to clearly report project results
- Confident Upper-intermediate level of English and higher
- Knowledge of Internet Marketing (basic understanding of SEO, blogging, email marketing, AdWords, UX etc.)
- Willingness to work according to the high standards for reaching impressive results
Optional requirements (if you have these skills, it will be a plus):
- Previous experience with any CMS (Magento, WordPress, etc.)
- General understanding of e-commerce business
- Free space for ideas and initiatives. We’re always open for communication!
- Stable competitive salary. We strongly believe that great people deserve it.
- Bright and spacious office with great views and 5 minutes away from "Petrovschina" metro station, parking, good coffee, sweet treats and fruit to feed some hungry brains
- Sport expenses coverage
- Flexible working schedule
- A comfortable working desk with a nice chair and a large display
- Medical insurance for all the employees, covering public and private medical centers services
- A friendly team, which is always ready to help, inspire and make great things together