Careers at Amasty: Marketing Specialist wanted
Amasty, one of the leaders in the field of Magento modules development, is looking for a Marketing Specialist in Minsk, Belarus.
You will be a part of a bright marketing team in a world leading vendor of e-commerce extensions. Amasty is an official partner of Magento Commerce. The company exists for 8 years and more than 220 products were released during this time. Such brands as Munchkin, Mothercare, Rebecca Minkoff and Nespresso successfully implement Amasty solutions.
Apart from developing high-quality products for Magento, Amasty sees its mission in taking part in Global E-commerce growth. Each product developed and maintained by the team leads to growth and evolution of thousands online stores all over the world.
As a Marketing specialist at Amasty, you will be involved into general marketing activities, performing various tasks, such as writing copies for various purposes, analyzing marketing data, and spreading the word about the company. It’s a great place to implement your marketing passion, learn new things and grow your skills!
- Confident Advanced level of English and higher
- Strong writing. Experience in blogging, technical and marketing writing in English
- Knowledge of Internet marketing (general understanding and experience in Google Adwords, SEO, blogging, inbound marketing, etc)
- Strong general computer skills, including popular desktop and web apps knowledge
- Willingness to work according to the high standards for reaching impressive results
- Previous experience with any CMS (Magento, WordPress, etc.)
- General understanding of e-commerce business
Here’s what you will be doing at Amasty:
- Presenting our products on the website and making sure they look appealing to our customers (showing product’s key features, thinking of a way to better present the functionality through screenshots and user guides, constantly improving and a/b testing products)
- Copywriting for our blog and external services
- SMM activities and building strategies for improving sales
- Other day-to-day marketing tasks (come and see, because they’re exciting!)
What we offer:
- Free space for ideas and initiatives. We’re always open for communication!
- Stable competitive salary. We strongly believe that great people deserve it .
- Bright and spacious office with great views and 5 minutes away from "Petrovschina" metro station, parking, good coffee, sweet treats and fruit to feed some hungry brains
- Medical insurance for all the employees, covering public and private medical centers services
- Sport expenses coverage and medical insurance
- Flexible working schedule
- A comfortable working desk with a nice chair and a large display
- A friendly team, which is always ready to help, inspire and make great things together