Multi Vendor Solutions
- Easily create dropshippers base
- Assign products to particular warehouses
- Allocate ordered products between vendors
- Limit dropshippers’ access to order management
- Calculate shipping costs based on warehouses location
- All Advanced MSI features included
Conveniently sync your Magento 2 store with the orders from third-party sources (ERP, marketplaces, other Magento stores). Manage order data with no technical skills with Magento 2 Import Orders.
- Synchronize order data with the third-party platforms
- Avoid data losses with automated file validation
- Create an unlimited number of import profiles
- Receive email notifications about the import statuses
- Conveniently manage import logs to timely fix errors
- This extension will be included in all-in-one Import & Export M2 solution
Choosing a business model is one of the very first steps in creating a new e-commerce store. And if you decide to become the next Amazon, you are on the right page. Here you will find Magento 2 multi-vendor extensions that allow for launching your business without extra costs.
There are 2 different strategies you can choose: dropshipping and marketplace. In both cases, you don’t need to buy and store any goods, instead, you will have partners, vendors, and suppliers that will take responsibility for the storage and delivery of goods.
The main difference in these approaches is that in the case of dropshipping, you will manage all the other questions like catalog management, marketing, payments, return and refund, customer care, etc. So it’s basically a normal online shop but without the warehouse, so goods are shipped right from the suppliers' stocks.
We offer the Dropshipping module to let you create a dropshippers’ base and assign products to specific vendors. With this Magento 2 extension, you can limit the access for your suppliers and let them manage only orders assigned to them. Notify dropshippers about new orders via email and resolve pending questions swiftly right in the backend comments.
But don’t forget to make sure that in both cases you have all the other tools that every online store needs like safe payments and secure data storage, seamless customer experience, effective marketing, customer loyalty, care systems, and etc. Check all the must-have features in our infographics.
Extract or delete some HTML tag attributes from the desired tags, based on your criteria with the online HTML editor. Other useful features will help you to make web content composing a piece of cake.