Escape time-consuming and manual product feeds management with a smart Magento 2 Product Feed extension. Choose the relevant feed format, adjust prices, automate feeds generation process and get compliant with any shopping platform requirements.
According to statistics, shopping campaigns on average drive 45% higher revenue gains than text ads. But to launch such campaigns, plenty of time and technical skills are required. Also, shopping engines set high requirements for product feeds optimization, which are hard to follow.
Increase conversions by enlarging your customers base
Significantly reduce expenses due to high ROI of shopping ad
Enhance brand awareness by expanding distribution channels
INCREASE REVENUE BY SELLING PRODUCTS
VIA MULTIPLE CHANNELS
Sell with multiple shopping platforms
Include products into the feed, based on flexible conditions
Adjust product attributes for each feed using custom fields and modifiers
Automate the generation process to make it easy and fast
Manage and track all feeds on the grid
Attract customers with any shopping platform
Create product feeds compliant with any shopping platform easy and fast. It’s possible due to:
- Various feed formats support - any format a shopping platform requires: XML, CSV either TXT one.
- Ready-to-use templates - for Google, Bing, Shopping.com, etc. Just make minor adjustments according to your needs.
- Сreate a custom product feed from scratch for any shopping platform.
- Ability to configure price formats - choose such parameters as currency or decimal points number to fit any shopping engine.
Special business strategy for each shopping platform with advanced mapping
Easily provide your product feeds with custom conditions-based values (Custom Fields). The feature allows replacing any attribute values with the custom ones when special conditions are not applied. With Custom Fields you can:
- Add a percent or a fixed discount/surcharge to any required products;
- Replace any attribute’s value when special conditions apply;
- Determine a default value for an attribute, that will be used when specified conditions don’t apply.
Deliver exclusive product offers for each platform
Launch highly targeted shopping campaigns and attract qualified customers by choosing which products and attributes will get to the feed:
- Include products into the feed, based on their category and attribute values;
- Skip disabled, out of stock and not visible products;
- Choose the product attributes you want to include in the product feed;
- Choose which URL path will be used for products that are listed in more than 1 category.
Modify attribute values for all products in bulk
Do you need to round prices values, include or exclude tax? With the extension, you can modify any product attributes, including even Custom Fields you’ve created. See modifiers available:
- Strip tags;
- HTML escape;
- Include Tax;
- Exclude Tax;
- If Empty/Not Empty;
- To secure URL;
- To unsecure URL.
EASILY LAUNCH YOUR GOOGLE
Now you can sell faster and easier on one of the most popular shopping platforms. Create a Magento 2 product feed for Google Shopping, Google Dynamic Remarketing and Google Product Listing Ads in 7 short steps.
Step 1: Set up the basic settings
Step 2: Exclude certain categories
Step 3: Rename categories with autocomplete
Step 4: Specify product attributes to include in the feed
Step 5: Add any additional product attributes
Step 6: Schedule the feed generation process
Step 7: Automatically upload your feed to Google server
Possess the necessary information
Track all the info required for agile feed management right on the grid, including the number of products in the feed, the date of the last feed generation, the current status of the feed and a link to be copied.
When generating feed manually, all the necessary data displays in a handy generation pop-up. After the feed is generated, you can copy the link to it right from the pop-up.
Boost site performance thanks to effective cron work
With the extension, move the feed cron job to a separate cron group. Thus, when a feed cron task is in progress, it doesn't affect the execution of other cron tasks.