Shipping & Payment By Customer Groups for Magento 2
Show or hide shipping and payment methods for various customer groups according to your business needs
- Grant access to payment and shipping methods by customer groups
- Give privileges to your loyal customers
- Adjust shipping and payment process to your financial and marketing needs
- Avoid misunderstanding by showing only available payment/shipping methods
Improve your Magento 2 store usability
Magento 2 Shipping & Payment by Customer Groups extension lets you show only those shipping and payment methods that are available to a particular customer. Say, you have a premium shipping method, which can be granted to the VIP customers only. Thanks to this module, it won’t be shown to all the other customer groups. Avoid situations where you have to contact the customer after he had placed the order and say to him that the method he chose for shipping is not available for him right now.
Restrict shipping methods by customer groups
Create as many customer groups as you want. For each shipping method, choose the customer groups that will be able to see and use it on checkout page.
Restrict payment methods by customer groups
Create an unlimited number of customer groups and assign available payment methods to each of the group.
Deny or allow methods for certain customer groups
We’ve added a reversed algorithm. Now you can deny or allow methods for the specified customer groups. This option is aimed to save your time when you need to manage a large number of different groups.
Turn shipping and payment into a business and marketing tool
- Give better payment and shipping options to loyal customers and wholesalers
- Adjust the available shipping and payment methods to your business needs. For example, you can hide the option of free shipping from a certain customer group to decrease shipping losses
- Encourage customers to register and get better shipping/payment options
- Cover all the customers of your Magento 2 store: customers that don’t belong to any group will be treated with the same settings as the NOT_LOGGED_IN group
Learn how Amasty Shipping Extensions help to solve real customers' casesIn our Shipping Guide we explain Magento shipping functionality in Amasty modules and discuss real cases from our support experience.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
You can always download the recent version free of charge from your account
Installing an upgrade is easy — check now
- Compatibility with payment methods without Title was added
- Fix the issue with compilation on Magento 2.2.7 was resolved
- Improvement now all shipping methods and payment methods will display on the page, regardless if they are enabled or not.
- Fix the issue with 'Current Scope' setting was fixed.
- Fix for payment method restrictions in Admin area
- Magento 2.2 compatibility tested and confirmed
- Compatibility improvement for automatic cache clearing in case of changing some settings
- Fix for some payment methods not being displayed correctly
- Admin scope added to the list of stores
- Reverse logic added. Now it is possible either deny methods or allow methods for the selected customer groups. Useful when there are many groups.