Improve your Magento 2 store usability
Magento 2 Shipping & Payment by Customer Groups extension lets you show only those shipping and payment methods that are available to a particular customer. Say, you have a premium shipping method, which can be granted to the VIP customers only. Thanks to this module, it won’t be shown to all the other customer groups. Avoid situations where you have to contact the customer after he had placed the order and say to him that the method he chose for shipping is not available for him right now.
Restrict shipping methods by customer groups
Create as many customer groups as you want. For each shipping method, choose the customer groups that will be able to see and use it on checkout page.
Restrict payment methods by customer groups
Create an unlimited number of customer groups and assign available payment methods to each of the group.
Deny or allow methods for certain customer groups
We’ve added a reversed algorithm. Now you can deny or allow methods for the specified customer groups. This option is aimed to save your time when you need to manage a large number of different groups.
Turn shipping and payment into a business and marketing tool
- Give better payment and shipping options to loyal customers and wholesalers
- Adjust the available shipping and payment methods to your business needs. For example, you can hide the option of free shipping from a certain customer group to decrease shipping losses
- Encourage customers to register and get better shipping/payment options
- Cover all the customers of your Magento 2 store: customers that don’t belong to any group will be treated with the same settings as the NOT_LOGGED_IN group
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
* The name "Magento" and the logo are the trademarks of Magento, Inc.
Version 1.1.5 - May 17, 2018
– Fix: the issue with 'Current Scope' setting was fixed.
– Improvement: now all shipping methods and payment methods will display on the page, regardless if they are enabled or not.
Version 1.1.4 - October 05, 2017
– Fix for payment method restrictions in Admin area
– Magento 2.2 compatibility tested and confirmed
Version 1.1.3 - March 09, 2017
– Compatibility improvement for automatic cache clearing in case of changing some settings
Version 1.1.2 - December 08, 2016
– Fix for some payment methods not being displayed correctly
– Admin scope added to the list of stores
Version 1.1.0 - September 20, 2016
– Reverse logic added. Now it is possible either deny methods or allow methods for the selected customer groups. Useful when there are many groups.