Stop losing customers at the checkout and win them back by accepting all major debit and credit cards across the globe. Let your customers pay in 135+ currencies via international or local payment methods such as Alipay, SEPA Direct Debit, etc. With Magento 2 Stripe, you also reduce the risks and complexity of technical integration thanks to accepting any payment method through a single API.
29% of users cancel transactions because they can’t use preferred payment options. Supporting additional payment methods is a complex task requiring strong technical expertise to implement custom APIs. Meanwhile, integration with multiple payment service providers can be quite expensive (developer time, money loss due to system errors, support).
How do you benefit from this tool?
Increase conversion rates by providing customers with a smart payment experience
Stay cost-effective by lowering costs of processing online payments by 24% with Stripe
Save time and efforts by processing global payments with a single integration
STOP LOSING CUSTOMERS BY GROWING THE NUMBER
OF SUCCESSFUL PAYMENTS
Benefit from Stripe Elements - pre-built UI components that help your customers input their information quickly and correctly. While minimizing user errors and speeding up the checkout process, they help you avoid losing customers at the checkout step and, thus, increase profits.
Early catch misprints as your customer types and automatically provide real-time feedback.
Formatting & cards verification
Make input clearer by matching the formatting they see on their card. The card type will be automatically detected.
Request payment info from the browser
Let customers choose the necessary card in one click instead of filling in a full checkout form.
Optimize the conversion by providing a safe way to pay online
Anyone involved with the processing of card data must comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS). Stripe Elements transmit all sensitive data directly to Stripe without passing through your servers. This proves your customers’ cards information is fully protected.
Fight fraud with the help of 3D Secure
Shift the liability for chargebacks by using 3D Secure card verification checks. 3D Secure adds an additional layer of fraud protection and helps to prevent malicious actors from stealing any sensitive information. You can make 3D Secure verification mandatory for all the cards that support it.
Enhance UX by saving customers' cards details
Ask your customers if they want to save their cards details on Stripe's servers so that they don't have to enter them when purchasing again.
Enhance loyalty by making customers feel secure
Add Stripe badge next to the method title to increase trust and make your customers feel more secure at the stressful point of payment.
СOVER ALL YOUR PAYMENT NEEDS WITH
AN EASY-TO-MANAGE SINGLE TOOL
Flexible configuration and convenient management
Intuitive configuration lets you easily adjust the extension to meet your business requirements. For example, restrict payments from specific countries for security, legislative or other reasons. Also, you can enable the debug mode and logging to track all the transactions held.
Benefit from instant payments capabilities
Keep up with customers demands with the ‘Authorize and Capture’ option. Automatically create invoices and conduct instant payments with no additional actions required.
Refunds and Partial refunds
If the order was paid via Stripe payment, it's possible to make a partial or full refund via your Magento admin panel. Find the detailed info on refunds in Credit Memos.
- The module installation is possible only through Composer;
- The extension supports Apple Pay and Google Pay;
- Create orders and pay for them via Stripe from the admin panel;
- Full compatibility with Amasty One Step Checkout;
- Stripe account is required and must be created separately from the extension installation.
How to install Stripe Payment for Magento 2 and its requirements?
For smooth work, Stripe demands TLS of at least v1.2 , HTTPS and stripe/stripe-php library. Please see full answer for detailed instructions.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
* The name "Magento" and the logo are the trademarks of Magento, Inc.
Version 2.0.0 - April 15, 2019
– New: support of Apple Pay was added.
– New: support of Google Pay was added.
– New: now your customers can save their cards and use them for future purchases.
– Improvement: a setting to make 3D Secure verification mandatory for all cards that support it was added.
Version 1.0.2 - April 02, 2019
– Improvement: Stripe badge was added next to the method title to increase trust and make your customers feel more secure.
– Improvement: a loading spinner was added to prevent customers from clicking Place Order button multiple times.
Version 1.0.1 - January 25, 2019
– Compatibility: php 7.2 is supported.