Improve product presentation to deserve customers' trust.
Let your customers see the final version of the product they are buying to reduce the returns resulting from customer frustration.Customers can select image attributes as many times as they want to see different variants of the product, zoom images and eventually choose what they like.
Prove to customers that your products are of the highest quality.In what way? - Give your customers a great view of the product. Using our magento color switcher extension, clients can zoom and see every detail of the product.
Master one more segment of users, who don't believe Internet is a place for shopping.Convince your customers you are the one they should deal with by showing them products in detail without hiding anything.
Use images instead of plain text.
Apply images as options for configurable products and make your store intuitive for customers.Upload images for all attributes set for configurable products and then use the images for selection of configurable product options.
Images are easier to understand.In fact they are multi-language means of communication, which don't need to be translated. It will be a lot simpler and quicker for customers to select the right options.
Additional usability features.With lightbox and zoom options you make the process of image viewing a lot more user-friendly. Alternatively you can use images together with text.
Enable selection of configurable products on category and search results pages to get more sales.
Optimized content presentation.
Update product images and description according to customer input (with ajax).The module can automatically load images and descriptions of the associated simple products chosen by customers. Let’s say a customer chooses nike brand and green color - the extension will show the images and descriptions of the simple product which stands behind these selections.
Visual effects.Zoom and Lightbox effects work both for default configurable product images and for images loaded based on customer selections.
Default image for configurable products with no images.If you haven't uploaded images for some options of configurable products, now you can use default image for such options.
Attribute image features.
Multiple configuration options.
Online Extension User Guide
Questions & Answers
|Compatibility||Magento CE 1.4.x - 1.7.x, EE 1.8.x - 1.13.x|
|Support and Updates||120 days of free support and updates included|
|Get Support||Contact our support department|
- Best extension company ever!Review by HolDenWagenHarry
Overall extension rating
HolDenWagenHarry , MagentoConnect (Posted on 4/26/13)
- It worked for me!Review by Draumy
Overall extension rating
Draumy, MagentoConnect (Posted on 4/26/13)
Write Your Own Review
Version 3.5.7 - May 8, 2013
– Empty upload fields are now disabled to avoid limit overhead.
Version 3.5.5 - April 12, 2013
– Translation fix.
Version 3.5.4 - March 6, 2013
– Bugfix for titles.
Version 3.5.3 - February 21, 2013
– Fix for incorrect table name.
– Fix for reloading images with 3 or more attributes.
Version 3.4.2 - February 12, 2013
– Code optimization and improved compatibility with 3-party extensions and design themes.
Version 3.3.0 - February 5, 2013
– Ability to use images from simple products for swatches.
Version 3.2.2 - January 10, 2013
– Bugfix of reload of images when first attribute selected.
– Fix for lightbox/zoom in IE7/8.
Version 3.2.0 - November 5, 2012
– Effects for image changes.
– Bugfix for IE.
– Minor design modifications.
Version 3.0.2 - October 31, 2012
– Display of attribute icons on category pages.
– Ability to select options and add configurable products to cart right from the category page.
– Product images on category pages are reloaded when some configuration is selected.
Version 2.0.2 - October 9, 2012
– Fix of compatibility issue with Product Labels.