WooCommerce Development Service
- dedicated development team
- 2-month free support
- flexible payment models
- 100% compliance with coding standards
What we offer
The WooСommerce plugin is the best way to start an online store for businesses that already have a website on WordPress. This plugin is free and open-source, so it is easier for our team to adjust your online store functionality to your business needs in a short time and fit any budget.
Our WooCommerce development service includes assistance at all stages of e-store creation:
- Theme design. We can help you choose a suitable theme, develop a custom one from scratch, or convert your ideas from PSD to a fully working theme.
- Configuration of the main functionality. Our specialists will give you a hand when you set up your first payment getaways, shipping methods, and other must-have features of the e-store.
- Installation of additional plugins. Every business individual, so we’ll help you choose, install, and configure any additional plugins you may need.
- Custom development for WooCommerce. If there is no ready-made solution, we can develop a unique component or module.
- Settings of 3rd-party integrations. Do you need integration with an additional payment gateway or a specific shipping carrier? Or maybe you want to use ERP? No problem, we can install and configure them for you.
- Development of a mobile version of the website.
As a WooCommerce development company, we’ll take care of the technical part of delivering the store that will meet all your business needs so you can focus on marketing goals.
How it works
After you leave the contact information in the form, our manager will contact you within 24 working hours. We will discuss the details of your project, study the specific needs of your business and create a work plan.
Step #2. Design
We usually start the project with the design template. Depending on your needs, we will help you choose one from the ready-made solutions or create a custom theme.
Step #3. Building
Next, we will dive into the technical part of the project. We’ll choose and install all the needed plugins, set up integrations, and develop custom solutions.
Finally, we test every detail of your website to make sure that everything works correctly and we didn’t miss anything.
Step#5. Delivery and support
After the work is done, you will get a fully working e-commerce website and 2 months of the free support period. We’ll stay in touch with you, always ready to help you out.
Reasons to choose us
Attention to the latest coding standards
Even though we have 12+ years of experience in e-commerce development, we keep following the latest trends and coding standards. As a result, we can guarantee that our code will be written according to the current best practices and won’t conflict with ready-made solutions and the platform itself.
Experienced WooCommerce development team
There is no one-size-fits-all solution in e-commerce. That is why our manager creates a dedicated team for every project based on your request. The team may include:
- QA engineers
- Marketing specialists
Guaranteed to meet the budget
WooCommerce development cost varies depending on the project requirements, but we always do our best to fit any budget. We offer 3 payment models so you can choose between:
- fixed price
- time and material
- dedicated team
Free 2-month support
Every project has a free 2-month warranty on all the customizations we made. So if anything goes wrong after release, our team will fix it. Moreover, we will stay in touch even after this period. We can help you with updates, optimization, and website maintenance if needed.
PHP: Zend (2), YII (2), Laravel (2), Simphony (2) and other well-known frameworks;
Node.JS: Express.js, Hapi.js, socket.io, Mojito, Sail.js Meteor, Crafty, D3 etc.;
Perl: The team was set up for the long-term client.
(V)DS server, as well as cloud-based services setup and optimization, Rackspace cloud, AWS, Azure.
Setup of VPN, DNS, DHCP, Mail (we developed several spamming and traffic generation systems and tools for the needs).
Bootstrap, SASS, LESS, 960 grid, Blueprint, Material, Semanti, Sencha(touch), etc.
Android/iOS native development. Cross-platform development using Cordova/PhoneGap/Ionic, as well as React Native.
Angular (2), React, Backbone, JQuery, D3, and many other in-demand frameworks.
MySQL, Postgree, Mongo, SQLite, MS SQL, NoSQL.
Black/White box automatic and manual testing.
Figma, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
Ready to start your e-store on WooCommerce?
Fill in the form to the right of the page, and our specialist will contact you within 24 working hours.