Magento 2 Speed Optimization Service
Get your Magento 2 performance improved to supersonic speed.
☔ 2 months of warranty
💎 3 flexible payment models
📣 dedicated team
Learn if your website needs optimization — get your Magento reviewed for free!
Why is Magento optimization important?
Tuning your Magento 2 performance and increasing its speed can influence your traffic and sales. According to statistics, 90% of users will leave your site if it loads 3 seconds or more, and every 100-millisecond delay in loading can decrease conversions up to 7%. Moreover, website speed is one of the ranking factors for desktop and mobile.
Magento server optimization, in its turn, will help you grow your business, increase the number of products available and upload more content without affecting your website performance. Well-optimized Magento can easily handle a store with 400.000-500.000 products, but it actually has no limits.
What things can slow down your Magento 2 site loading?
- Poorly optimized visual content
- Slow server or free hosting
- 3rd-party scripts: themes, extensions, add-ons, widgets
- Messy redirects
How can Magento 2 slow loading can impact your store?
- lower conversion rates
- lower positions on SERPs
- fewer site visits
- higher bounce rates
- poor usability
A very slow Magento 2 can ruin all your business plans, or you can be proactive and start optimizing it in advance.
What are the results of site speed optimization?
- faster page loading speed
- improved Magento 2 performance
- faster server response
- increased site traffic
- higher customer satisfaction
How Magento Speed Optimization works
Step 1. Consulting
First off, our manager will contact you to discuss all the details of the project. They will answer your questions and agree on a plan for further action. Next, they will submit your site to technical specialists for a detailed audit.
Step 2. Audit
Performance optimization is complicated and has many pitfalls. Therefore, before being elbow-deep in refactoring your code, our specialists benchmark your Magento 2 performance manually to detect possible causes for the problem. All the findings will be presented to you once the audit is ready.
Step 3. Address the stoppers
Having received your consent, our specialists continue with Magento speed optimization services. Based on the analysis and your desires, they can optimize:
- Hardware. We examine your hosting provider, server capacity, installed software Nginx, PHP, MySQL, Elasticsearch, etc. And in case your server is no longer an option, we transfer your database and store files to a new server. The poorly optimized server is one of the most typical problems that cause slow work of the Magento 2 backend.
- Cache settings. For example, one of the most common cases is when we remove the cacheable=false parameter or replace it with the dynamic section. If any block on the page contains this parameter, the whole page becomes non-cacheable. Thus, the content is generated from scratch every time. Also, we recommend ignoring query string parameters for the Google FB campaigns in the caching strategy. This will improve your TTFB.
- Magento version. We upgrade Magento to the most recent platform version. Outdated versions include the whole jQuery UI library, even though they only used some of its components.
- Third-party extensions. Firstly, we will review all the installed modules and disable unnecessary ones even if those modules are part of the Magento core. Secondly, not all third-party code is written with Magento standards in mind. This can lead not only to speed reduction but also to breach vulnerabilities. And, even if your extensions meet the standards, they still can be too heavy. Our specialists will refactor the modules to remove not-used functions or outdated methods.
- Theme and frontend details. Rich visuals are not always good. Using the Chrome coverage report, we will detect the JS code which is not used and optimize it. Also, our specialists will create critical CSS to load only needed styles for the page. Moreover, we will reduce the number of fonts used on the website to no more than 2 fonts and replace the icon fonts with SVG images, which can be loaded as code. In some cases, if the category structure changes rarely, we replace the default JS menu with the simple preloaded HTML code.
Step 4. Warranty
In case we've made changes and speed rates reached the desired level we wrap up the Magento 2 performance tuning project. We give all our clients 2 months of guarantee and answer your questions even after the expiration date.
Results example of our Magento site optimization services
After full optimization, you can get around 70 points on Mobile and 90 on Desktop.
* based on real customer data
And here are just a few numbers on how high loading speed will affect your business and revenue:
- According to Skilled research, almost half of the users expect that your website loads in 2 seconds or less.
- The Portent survey confirms this data and shows that the highest e-commerce conversion rates have sites with load times between 0-2 seconds.
- mPulse Mobile reports that pages with a loading time in 2.4 seconds have a 1.9% conversion rate on average.
- Finally, Walmart reports that a 1-second decrease of page loading speed boosts conversions by 2%.
Most Magento stores can be optimized to reach a green zone when testing by GPSI. However, the final score depends on how many slow-loading elements you are ready to remove from your website. From our experience, the full code optimization without removing many elements helps your store reach 90 points on Desktop and 60-70 on Mobile on average.
You will receive a detailed document, where we'll mention exact code strings that should be rewritten and give other recommendations. After that, you can either work on those changes with your team or hire us to help you implement the fixes.
First of all, the growth of your GPSI score will help you reach higher positions on SERPs and win more organic traffic while bringing more "free" prospects to your website and saving money you spend on paid ads.
Secondly, your loading speed directly affects the number of customers who stay on your website. According to Google research, the probability that users will leave your website increases by 32% as page load time rises from 1 to 3 seconds.
Thirdly, user experience and page loading speed have a significant impact on your average conversion rate. For example, decreasing mobile site load time by 0,1 of a second led to 8% growth in CR for some retail sites.
Why choose our service?
We'll give your project to a dedicated team led by the project manager who will help you work with the remote team. Depending on your needs and requests, we’ll form the team of:
- professional frontend and backend developers
- DevOps engineers
- and marketing specialists.
2 months of warranty and flexible payment
We offer 3 flexible payment models:
- fixed price
- time and material
- dedicated team.
So you can choose the most suitable one.
Also, we provide 2 months of free support for all our services and your personal manager will stay in touch even after this period.
12+ years of experience
We have worked with Magento since 2009. And for this time, we got a knack for Magento 2 site performance optimization and can guarantee the high quality of our services. We can help you find the answer to all the questions no matter if your Magento 2 admin is loading slowly or you want to rank higher on SERP.
As Adobe Solution Partner, we guarantee that our products are developed based on the high standards of Adobe, and the workflow is fully in line with the Business Code of Conduct requirements.
- Zend Framework 2, Yii PHP Framework 2.0, Laravel 2, Symfony PHP Framework 2, etc.
- Node.js, Express.js, Hapi JS Framework, Socket.IO, Mojito, Sails.js Meteor, Crafty.js, D3.js etc.
- Bootstrap, Sass, Less.js, 960 Grid System, Blueprint, Material, Semantic, Sencha Touch, etc.
- Angular, React, Backbone.js, jQuery, D3.js, and many other in-demand frameworks
- Android/native iOS web development
- Cross-platform development using Apache Cordova/PhoneGap/Ionic, as well as React Native
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, SQLite, MS SQL, NoSQL
- Black/White Box testing, automatic and manual testing
- Figma, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
Make your Magento 2 site faster today
Fill out the form below and our specialist will contact you within 24 working hours. The first consultation is on us.
- Magneto 2 & 1.9 Speed Optimization.
- Magento Store Performance, MySQL & Database Optimization.
- 10+ years of experience in Web Page speed optimization.
- Guaranteed 90+ Score in Google Page Speed Insight.
- Guaranteed Less Than 3 secs Load Time in GTmetrix.
- No break-in functionality and design.
- Choose The Right Magento Hosting.
- Update the Magento Version.
- Skip Built-in Cache – Use Varnish.
- Speed up Magento 2 via Memcached or Redis.
- Keep Updating the Indexers.
- Inspect Third Party Modules.
- Enable Magento Flat Catalogs.
- A Little Help From CSS/JS Minification.
- Inspect every 3rd-party extension installed.
- Choose the fastest hosting possible.
- Make sure Full Page Cache is on.
- Make sure Production Mode is on.
- Never use JS bundling.
- Enable CSS/JS minification.
- Use Built-in Cache, Skip Varnish.
Optimize images automatically.
All your JPEG, PNG, GIF files will be compressed without losses in quality.
Minify HTML, CSS, JS and merge CSS and JS. Move JS to footer.
Sign static files to make your customers see the freshest version of your styles and/or JS.
Use lazy load to save resources on loading off-screen images.
Save and index order data asynchronously.
Magento 2 performance optimization is the process of speeding up website loading by optimizing HTML, JS, And CSS structures, resizing images and adjusting server settings. After performance optimization, your website will not only work faster but also will be able to handle a larger catalog and bigger traffic.
To understand if your Magento 2 is slow, you need to run a speed test. PageSpeed Insights is the most popular tool for speed testing. Just enter your URL and click the Analyze bottom, and you will get results in a few seconds. This tool is developed by Google and is free to use.
Website loading speed is not only one of the ranking factors on search engine result pages but also a parameter that influences conversion rate. Over 50% of customers leave your site if they wait more than 3 seconds for a page to load. That’s why you need to invest in Magento site speed optimization.