Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions govern the relationship between the parties to a license contract, where the company Amasty s.r.o., established and existing under the law of Slovakia, with its registered office at: Špitálska 53, Bratislava - mestská časť Staré Mesto 811 01, Slovakia, Company Identification Number: 50 050 974, entered into the Commercial register of District Court of Bratislava I, Section: Sro, Entry No.: 107496/B [hereinafter referred to as the “Amasty”] is the provider of a license to the software developed by Amasty and seller of a license to the software developed by a third-party (“Vendor”) to its customers, and the customers pay to the Amasty a license remuneration.
- The customer may be an entrepreneur or consumer.
- Consumer is a natural person, who purchases the software for other than entrepreneurial purposes.
- Entrepreneur is a natural person or legal entity who holds the respective entrepreneurial license and who purchases the software within his/her entrepreneurial activity.
- Amasty develops following software: Extensions for Magento (Supportable versions).
- By purchasing the software, the customer agrees to the license agreement related to the software. The up to date version of the license agreement is available here.
- Amasty may and has the right to license Software developed by third-party Vendors to its customers based on a written agreement between Amasty and the Vendor regulating the licensing terms.
- By purchasing Vendor Software, the customer agrees to the license agreement related to the Software provided by the Vendor. Vendor’s Licence Agreement is available via a direct link on the product page and/or Vendor Website.
- Amasty guarantees 12-months free updates for Vendor Software purchased at Amasty website. Further updates are regulated by Vendor Licence Agreement. Latest versions of the purchased Software can be found in the customer’s account. Amasty reserves the right to exclude any product from the sales at any time. In such a case, Amasty will cease to develop and offer to its customers any update of such product.
- Amasty offers to its customers – entrepreneurs 90 days of free support for Vendor software purchased from Amasty, with an option to extend the period. Support Services provided by Amasty may include: pre-sale consultations, product functionality consultations, installation and configuration consultations. Further support services are provided by Vendor according to Vendor Support Policy and may include but is not limited to: issue verification on non-customized environments, issue verification on Customer environment, issue resolution and debugging in case such resolution is possible/viable.
- All other terms and conditions stipulated by the present Agreement are equally valid for Amasty and Vendor Software.
- Our customers have the possibility to set up a customer’s account with Amasty.
- Customer has the possibility to purchase the software through the customer’s account. However, Amasty offers to the customers also the possibility to set up customer’s account without the need to purchase any software from Amasty.
- The purpose of the customer’s account is, among other things, to inform the customers of Amasty on updates of the software in case the customer purchased the software developed by Amasty.
- In case the customer provides Amasty with the respective consent on the processing of customer’s personal data, Amasty will provide the customer through (i) the customer’s account, (ii) email, (iii) notification feed in customer admin areas, or (iv) ads shown in the extensions, also with marketing information on new products of Amasty or updates of products of Amasty.
Conclusion of the License Agreement
- The customer may place an order to purchase the software through (i) existing customer’s account, or (ii) directly with the Amasty website using the respective order form, or (iii) through Adobe Marketplace. In case the customer places the order through Adobe Marketplace, Amasty will automatically create customer’s account for such customer.
- Once the customer’s order is placed with Amasty and the payment is made by the customer, Amasty will provide the customer with the respective invoice regarding the payment for the license to the software (such invoice is made available to the customer through customer’s account). The customer may pay the price of the license by using a credit card, by wire through bank transfer or by Paypal.
- In case the customer applies for any of special offers or discounts available publicly at Amasty website or communicated to the customer by Amasty representative individually and violates the terms of provision of such discounts, Amasty reserves the right to unilaterally terminate the License Agreement by refunding the net amount paid by the customer in the form of store credits funded to Customer Account balance that the customer may reuse for future purchases of software at Amasty website.
- After the respective invoice is paid by the customer, the software is delivered to the customer. The delivery of the software may follow without or with installation.
- The delivery of the software without installation is arranged for through a link for download of the software provided to the customer by Amasty through customer’s account. The customer can download the software through the customer’s account at any time. Once the extension is downloaded, the customer can copy it on customer’s site and customize it according to customer’s needs and preferences.
- The customer can order and pay for the delivery of the software with the installation. The delivery of the software with the installation involves the same procedure as the delivery of the software without the installation. In addition to the delivery of the software without the installation, the customer should create a ticket to Amasty’s support service. In the ticket, the customer should indicate access details to customer’s server to allow the installation of the software by Amasty.
- The information about the software [products] of Amasty including the prices is available on the website of Amasty. In case the customer needs any further information on the products of Amasty, Amasty will provide the customer with any such information.
- Amasty is entitled to deny any services or sell any product to any customer or to cease to provide any services to any customer in case such customer violates in any way any right of Amasty.
Withdrawal from the License Agreement
- Customers with the status of a consumer are entitled to withdraw from the license agreement concluded by electronic means within 14 days after the license agreement has been concluded between the customer and Amasty.
- The customer - consumer may withdraw from the license agreement by means of (i) a written notice sent to the registered address of Amasty, or (ii) by anemail sent to the Amasty, or (iii) by Amasty’s support system, or (iv) by chat.
- In case the customer – consumer withdrawals from the license agreement, Amasty will credit the purchase price of the software to the customer by the same payment means, which were used by the customer in order to pay the price of the software. The customer shall stop using the software and shall uninstall it from customer’s device.
- Amasty provides its customers with the status of a consumer with a guarantee of bug [defect]-free functioning of the software. The guarantee period is two years and commences on the day of the conclusion of the license agreement between Amasty and the customer – consumer.
- The customer – consumer may claim a bug [defect] of the software by written notice, email delivered to Amasty, support system or chat.
Amasty does not guarantee bug free functioning of the software and/or support inquiry investigation
- the customer does not use the latest version of Amasty’s extension;
- the customer does not use the latest version of Magento and/or PHP;
- the customer uses the edition of Amasty’s extension that does not correspond to the edition of Magento;
- the customer uses customized Magento;
- the customer has modified/customized Amasty’s extension.
- Furthermore, Amasty does not guarantee the bug free functioning of its software in combination with third-party products.
Support and bug fixing policy for customers - enterpreneurs
- Amasty offers to its customers – entrepreneurs 90 days of free extendable support subscription for software purchased from Amasty, with an option to upgrade to a higher edition at any time by means and on conditions offered at Amasty website. During the 90 days support period, the customers – entrepreneurs are free to report any bugs experienced while using Amasty’s extensions. Amasty shall try to fix the bugs as soon as possible.
- During the 90 days support period Amasty does not guarantee bug free functioning of the software to customers – entrepreneurs in cases listed under clause 6.3 and clause 6.4.
- The provision of support services is additionally governed by Support License Agreement available at Amasty website.
Software update policy
- Amasty offers free lifetime updates for software purchase by its customers. Latest versions of the purchased extensions can be found in the customer’s account. Amasty reserves the right to exclude any product from the sales at any time. In such a case, Amasty will cease to develop and offer to its customers any update of such product.
- Module updates are provided only for the Magento version branch, for which the software was purchased [for example, if a customer buys the extension for Magento 1.X.X, updates and support will be provided only for Magento of 1.X.X version branch. Updates for Magento of 2.X.X versions will not be provided for free even if the period of free updates and support will still be pending].
- Magento 2, which was released in the fall of 2015, is a completely different solution in terms of architecture and is incompatible with all extensions developed for Magento of 1.X.X versions, including the ones provided by Amasty. Due to this fact, extensions for Magento 2 will need to be developed from scratch and are treated as completely new extensions, not as new versions of extensions developed for Magento of 1.X.X versions.
- Amasty offers to its customers a 60-day money-back guarantee for all the extensions. The customer can require repayment of the price of the extension without stating any reason during 60 days after the license agreement was concluded. To avoid any doubts, fees for subscriptions, installation, configuration, conflicts resolution and customization services are not refundable.
- Regarding the right of customers – consumers to withdraw from the license agreement within the term of 14 days after the license agreement was concluded, the refund policy hereunder shall be understood as extension of such right of customers – consumers. The first 14 days of the refund policy start and run simultaneously with the 14 days during which the customer – consumer is entitled to withdraw from the license agreement.
- The refund policy hereunder applies only in case, the customer purchases the extension through the website www.amasty.com.
- Within the refund policy, the customer is entitled to require refund (repayment) of monetary funds (money) paid for the software (product) only. I. e. the customer is not entitled to require refund (repayment) of any non-monetary means, with which the customer has paid for the software (product) (for example any sort of customer’s credits or points).
- The customer is not entitled to require refund (repayment) of the price of the software (product) in case the customer violates these terms and conditions, license agreement concluded with Amasty or any other rules which regulate the relationship between Amasty and the customer.
- Amasty Magento 2 extensions are separate products developed from scratch due to the fundamental changes of logic, architecture and code structure of the new platform. They are not considered to be upgrades of Magento 1 extensions.
- Magento 2 extensions are offered as separate products on Amasty store and should be bought as individual items. They are not and won’t be compatible with Magento 1 platform, as well as Magento 1 extensions are not compatible with Magento 2 and won’t be upgraded to directly work on Magento 2 due to fundamental changes of logic, architecture and code structure of the new platform.
- Amasty informs its customers hereby, that Amasty does not guarantee the development of Magento 2 modules which are fully identical to existing Magento 1 products, however, as always, we’ll do our best in choosing the most useful features for the business of our customers.
- These terms and conditions have been valid and effective since 13 August 2020.
- These terms and conditions cancel the previous terms and conditions.
- Amasty reserves the right to adopt any changes and amendment hereto. The up-to-date version hereof is available on www.amasty.com.
- Potential disputes between Amasty and its customers may be subject to out-of-court settlement. In case of a dispute between Amasty and a customer – consumer, such customer may contact the Slovak Trade Inspection or use ODR platform to solve such dispute.