Why upgrade Magento 2 versions?
The upgrading process may look risky and unnecessary if the store works correctly, however, below are 3 key reasons why you need to do this timely:
- Focus on security. E-commerce is one of the most vulnerable niches. 25% of all cyberattacks account for online retail, and 29% of any website traffic is potentially dangerous. That’s why every three months Magento 2 is powered by security and functional updates. We highly suggest installing all security patches to your Magento to protect sensitive data.
- New features. Every Magento release includes a bunch of new features that can help you manage your store more effectively and save on 3rd-party extensions or custom development.
- Better performance. Magento is meant to handle SMBs, as well as enterprises but optimizing “heavier” websites can take a lot of resources. Every update has fixes or features that will improve website speed without additional input from your side.
What's new in Magento 2.4.4?
What we offer
Our team is ready to upgrade your Magento 2 to the latest version while avoiding risks and providing you with:
- Almost zero downtime. We know that downtime is one of the most terrifying things for store owners, so we do our best to reduce it to a minimum and choose the day and time when it will have the lowest impact on your business.
- No data losses. The upgrade to a higher version implies a possibility of losing important data but we assure you that our developers will transfer all the information you need.
- Security patches. Finally, within this Magento 2 upgrade service, we’ll install all the patches available for your version.
How is our Magento 2 Upgrade service structured?
Step 1. Consulting
After you leave your contact information in the form below, our specialist will contact you within 24 working hours to discuss all the details of the project.
Step 2. Backup
Before upgrading your store, we make a backup of your website and database. We recommend doing backups every time you make significant changes in your store, for example, install a new extension or patch.
Step 3. Upgrade
Step 4. Adjustments and custom modules-update
After the Magento update, you may face compatibility issues with 3rd-party extensions, themes, or customizations made previously. To eliminate this risk, we'll test your store and fix all the bugs standing in the way. If the version to which you're upgrading has few changes to the core structure, this step will be finished quicker
Step 5. Warranty
As for any service we provide, we give a free 2-month warranty for the tasks performed and guarantee all the necessary technical support.
Upgrade project timing overview
The final estimate of a project depends on your current Magento version. Below we give average estimates for the most frequent upgrade projects.
from 2.4.x to 2.4.4
~ 4 business days
(less than a week)
from 2.3.x to 2.4.4
~ 6 business days
(one working week plus one day for eliminating risks)
from 2.2.x to 2.4.4
~ 7 business days
Reasons to choose us
Magento releases updates every three months, so ideally, you need to upgrade your store 4 times a year to stay protected and save your competitiveness. By entrusting this task to us, you can spend your resources on more valuable business tasks while reducing costs during the post-upgrade period with the 2-month warranty.
As we need to keep all our Magento products compatible with the latest Magento versions, we are among the first to know all the possible issues of the new version and how to work with them.
12+ years of experience
We have worked with Magento since 2009 and know its structure, pitfalls, and bottlenecks. As a result, we can anticipate possible problems and fix them right in time. Moreover, over this time, we have released 1080+ custom projects for our partners with various system configurations.
Bonuses for long-term partners
We offer discounted hourly rates and higher priority of the projects for our clients that are interested in long-term cooperation and want to upgrade service 2+ times a year.
We will audit the performance of your website, analyze the code and suggest improvements.
Zend Framework 2, Yii PHP Framework 2.0, Laravel 2, Symfony PHP Framework 2, etc.
Node.js, Express.js, Hapi JS Framework, Socket.IO, Mojito, Sails.js Meteor, Crafty.js, D3.js etc.
Bootstrap, Sass, Less.js, 960 Grid System, Blueprint, Material, Semantic, Sencha Touch, etc.
Angular, React, Backbone.js, jQuery, D3.js, and many other in-demand frameworks
- Android/native iOS web development
- Cross-platform development using Apache Cordova/PhoneGap/Ionic, as well as React Native
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, SQLite, MS SQL, NoSQL
- Black/White Box testing, automatic and manual testing
- Figma, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
Ready to upgrade your Magento?
Fill out the form below and our specialist will get back to you within 24 working hours. The first consultation is on us.
Magento 2 upgrade service includes consultation, backup of your store and database, server configuration according to new version requirements, update of default Magento data, fixing of compatibility issues, testing, and a 2-month warranty on customizations made by our team.
Step 1: Backup your store.
Step 2: Turn on maintenance mode.
Step 3: Upgrade to Magento 2.
Step 4: Check the current Magento 2's version.