Magento 2 Upgrade Service
- dedicated development team
- 2-month free support
- flexible payment models
- 100% compliance with coding standards
Say you use Magento 2.3. Why do you need to upgrade to Magento 2.4? The upgrade process may look risky and unnecessary if the store works correctly, but there are 3 key reasons why you need to do this:
- Focus on security. E-commerce is one of the most vulnerable branches. 25% of all cyberattacks account for retail, and 29% of website traffic is potentially dangerous. That’s why Magento 2 releases security and functional updates every quarter. We highly recommend at least installing all security patches to your Magento to secure sensitive data.
- New features. Every Magento release includes a bunch of new features that can help you manage your store more effectively. Moreover, they help you save money on 3rd-party extensions and custom development.
- Better performance. Magento is meant to handle large and extra-large stores but optimizing them takes a lot of time. Every update has fixes or features that will improve website speed without additional steps.
What we offer
Our team is ready to help you upgrade Magento 2 to the latest version and avoid any risks and bugs. Our developers will take care of:
- Almost zero downtime. We know that downtime is one of the most terrifying things for store owners, so we do our best to reduce it to a minimum and choose the day and time when it will have the lowest impact on your business.
- No data losses. The upgrade to the higher version has the risk of losing some important data, but we assure you that our developers will transfer all the information you need.
- Security patches. Finally, as we mentioned above, we recommend using security patches, and our Magento 2 upgrade service includes the installation of all the patches suitable for your version.
How does it work?
Step 1. Consulting
After you leave your contact information in the form to the right of the page, our specialist will contact you within 24 working hours to discuss all the details of the project.
Step 2. Backup
Before upgrading your store, we make a backup of your website and database. We recommend doing backups every time you make significant changes in your store, for example, install a new extension or patch.
Step 3. Upgrade
Then, we upgrade your Magento 2 to the latest version and install any add-ons you need.
Step 4. Adjustments
After Magento update, you may face compatibility issues with 3rd-party extensions, themes, or customizations made previously. To avoid this risk, we'll test your store and fix all the bugs standing in the way. If the version you're upgrading to has few changes to the core structure, then this step will be finished quickly.
Step 5. Warranty
As for any service we provide, we give a free 2-month warranty for all tasks performed.
Reasons to choose Amasty
Magento releases updates every quarter, so ideally, you need to upgrade your store 4 times a year. And here are 3 reasons why collaborating with our team is the best way to upgrade Magento.
Reason #1. We test and upgrade 280+ extensions for every release
As we need to keep all our Magento products compatible with the latest Magento versions, we are among the first to know all the possible issues of the new version and how to work with them.
Reason #2. 12+ years of experience
We have worked with Magento since 2009 and know its structure, pitfalls, and bottlenecks. As a result, we can predict problems and fix them right in time. Moreover, over this time, we have released 760+ custom projects for our partners with various system configurations.
Reason #3. Bonuses for long-term partners
We offer discounted hourly rates and higher priority for our clients that are interested in long-term cooperation and who want to upgrade service 2+ times during the year.
PHP: Zend (2), YII (2), Laravel (2), Simphony (2) and other well-known frameworks;
Node.JS: Express.js, Hapi.js, socket.io, Mojito, Sail.js Meteor, Crafty, D3 etc.;
Perl: The team was set up for the long-term client.
(V)DS server, as well as cloud-based services setup and optimization, Rackspace cloud, AWS, Azure.
Setup of VPN, DNS, DHCP, Mail (we developed several spamming and traffic generation systems and tools for the needs).
Bootstrap, SASS, LESS, 960 grid, Blueprint, Material, Semanti, Sencha(touch), etc.
Android/iOS native development. Cross-platform development using Cordova/PhoneGap/Ionic, as well as React Native.
Angular (2), React, Backbone, JQuery, D3, and many other in-demand frameworks.
MySQL, Postgree, Mongo, SQLite, MS SQL, NoSQL.
Black/White box automatic and manual testing.
Figma, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
Ready to start?
Fill in the form to the right of the page, and our specialist will contact you within 24 working hours.