- Your private data hereunder are collected and processed by and Softonomika Limited, established and existing under the law of Cyprus, with its registered office at Metochiou 73, Egkomi, 2407, Nicosia, Cyprus, Company Identification Number: HE 427722 [hereinafter referred to as the “AMASTY”].
- AMASTY is a member of group of companies operating under the trademark Amasty®. Members of this group of companies are also Amasty Development Limited [Malta], Softonomika Limited [Cyprus] and AmDev LLC [Belarus] [hereinafter referred to as the “AMASTY Group”].
- In order to provide for an effective protection of your personal data, these Rules may be subject to future changes and amendments. You will always find the updated version of these Rules on our website www.amasty.com.
- AMASTY has the position of a controller of the personal data under the Regulation [EU] 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC [General Data Protection Regulation] [hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”].
- We collect and process only such personal data, which are needed in order to meet our duties and obligations under agreements concluded with you as our customer.
We collect and process the following personal and non-personal data: your first and last name, your email address, your residency address, IP address, domain name, website usage information. In case your support inquiry requires investigation, we may ask you to provide the following details: Magento admin access [Magento admin URL, username and password], HTTP authentication [username and password], Magento files access [protocol, hostname, port, username, authorization type, password, Magento directory] and additional details that are required to investigate and address your support inquiry as stipulated in Amasty Support License Agreement, the authorization details being stored in the system while your support inquiry is being processed and for seven days following its closure, and permanently deleted after the seven days period.
When you download and install products, for statistical purposes we may collect such data as the date the package was downloaded, and installation date (via Composer). When you submit authorization details, for statistical purposes we may collect such data as the current Magento version and edition, the list of extensions installed.
When you install and register the purchased Software, we may collect the list of Amasty Software installed, their version(s) and activation status, list of domains for which the Software is installed.
When you submit an inquiry that requires technical investigation, for the purpose of providing due level of support, we may collect such information as the list of extensions installed, configuration setup of Amasty extensions, current Magento version and edition, current PHP version.
- We collect and process your personal data for following purposes:
- to provide you with support and customer care services, when you're submitting support inquiries via our helpdesk system, chat or other means of communication as per our Support License Agreement , and
- to provide you with our services on the basis of an agreement on purchase of our products and services, improve our products and services provided to you, and
- improve our products and services provided to you, and
- marketing in order to provide you with latest information on our products and services in case you provide us with your consent to do so.
- The legal title based on which we process your personal data is:
- Fulfillment of our legal obligations and duties under agreements concluded with you pursuant to Article 6 Section 1 letter b. of the GDPR, and
- Your consent as our customer [hereinafter referred to as the “Data Subject”] to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes pursuant to Article 6 Section 1 letter a. of the GDPR.
- We process your personal data for a definite period of time.
- Your personal data collected and processed by us in connection with provision of our services to you or with sell of our products to you pursuant to an agreement concluded between you and us are processed during the period, which is needed for proper fulfillment of our contractual duties and obligations towards you.
- Your personal data collected and processed by us for the marketing purposes are stored and processed by us for the definite period of time of five years after you provide us with your respective consent.
- Once the term of personal data processing lapses, we delete your personal data from our database and stop processing them.
- We store and process your personal data either within the European Union member states or within the United States of America. The storage and processing of your personal data within the United States of America meets the strict conditions of personal data transfer from the member states of European Union to United States of America under the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield treaty.
- Third persons may have access to your personal data collected and processed by us. However, any such access is needed in order to provide you with our services and / or our products properly and duly.
- Your personal data may be made available to following companies which are members of the AMASTY Group:
- Amasty Development Limited, with its registered office at: 12, Zachary Street, Valletta, VLT 1133, Malta, Company Identification (registration) Number: C 83668,
- Softonomika Limited, with its registered office at Metochiou 73, Egkomi, 2407, Nicosia, Cyprus, Company Identification Number: HE 427722
- AmDev LLC [Belarus], with its registered office at: pr. Dzerzhinskogo 104A-1904, 220 116 Minsk, Belarus, Company Identification (registration) Number: 192814386.
- Your personal data may be made available also to third natural persons and / or companies which are not members of the AMASTY Group. Such third natural persons or companies have the position of processor towards the AMASTY company under the Article 4 Section 8 of the GDPR.
- You have following rights under the GDPR:
- Right to information on the processing of your personal data [you have the right to ask us and require us to provide you with the information on how your personal data are processed by us],
- Right to adjustment your personal data [in case we process your personal data which are not correct, you can ask us to correct them and process the right personal data],
- Right to delete your personal data [i.e. right “to be forgotten”] [in case we process your personal data inconsistently with the personal data processing rules under the GDPR, you have the right to require us to stop processing your personal data and to delete them],
- Right to limit the amount of the personal data to be processed by us [you have the right to ask us to limit the amount of the personal data to be processed by us until we deal with your previous request pursuant to Section 7 Subsection 7 letter a. and / or letter b. hereof],
- Right to require to stop processing your personal data [in case you are the opinion that we process your personal data without any legal title, you have the right to require us to stop processing your personal data],
- Right to transfer your personal data [you may ask us to provide you with your personal data in structured form which can be automatically read [analyzed] by a machine [computer]. Furthermore, you have the right to ask us to transfer your personal data in such form to another controller of your personal data.],
- Right to be informed on the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Article 46 of the GDPR in case your personal data have been transferred to a state, which is not a member state of the European Union.
- We use the direct marketing in order to inform our clients and customers on our services and products. We process your personal data for such marketing purposes only in case you have given your previous consent to us.
- You have the right to recall your consent to process your personal data by us for the marketing purposes at any time. In case you do so, we are obliged to stop processing your personal data for marketing purposes. You can recall your consent by means of an email sent to our email address or written notice sent to the address of our registered office.
- Cookies are text files placed on your computer’s browser to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. Cookies are also used to handle the same visitor session while you browse between pages of the website. For further information visit https://www.aboutcookies.org.
- You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser.
- Would you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data by us, do not hesitate to contact us under the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by means of a written notice sent to the address of our registered office: Metochiou 73, Egkomi, 2407, Nicosia, Cyprus.
- Be also informed, that since AMASTY is registered under the Cyprus law, the personal data authority overseeing AMASTY regarding the personal data processing is Cyprus Office for Protection of Personal Data Protection. In case you have any doubts how we process your personal data, you may contact the Cyprus personal data authority anytime.