Color Swatches Pro for Magento 2
Provide customers with the most fulfilling shopping experience possible. Enrich the Magento 2 Color Swatches functionality with a bunch of new features.
- Display price of simple products
- Change product image on mouse hover
- AJAX product info reload for better perception
- Group related colors and show more items in search
- Fully optimized for mobile
Magento color swatches is an extension for the e-commerce platform default functionality. In a nutshell, it is a color selector module for online stores, which animates text attributes of configurable products in Magento. Thus, color swatches (a) help shoppers view various product color options and (b) let store owners be more creative in presenting their inventory to stand out in the competitive crowd.
Make good steps on the way to providing a better shopping experience.
Check our video guide to see how to configure price display options
Ecommerce has its specifics: customers cannot touch and examine goods in their hands as they do in regular store. Instead while online, they want as much detailed information on products as possible. Manage a vivid many-sided presentation of your goods:
Change main product image on mouse hover
Show relevant product info on the cart and checkout pages
Use smart page reload
Shoppers are always attentive to sales and discounts, they concern about price a lot. It's in your interest to keep all the price details in order and display everything accurately (especially for configurable and bundle Magento 2 products):
Display prices with swatches
NEW | Product Matrix
Display prices in drop-downs
Highlight the quality of your goods with a must-have option for any product store. To perfectly display the goods with many details and nuances, use lens zoom functionality. Not to overweigh customers' attention - select inner zoom. Also, you can improve shopping experience with neat Magento 2 carousel. And a Magento 2 lightbox popup to focus customers on particular aspects.
NEW | Image Flipper
Share URLs with custom options
More items in search result
Limit the number of swatches on category pages
Manage the number of configurable Magento 2 swatches displayed under the main product image. In case the number of visible swatches is limited, customers will see a link like More Colors Available.
Create an outstanding shopping experience
An open secret: it's cheaper to retain a customer than acquire a new one. Pay extra attention to creating a foremost shopping experience. With the synergetic work of Amasty Color Swatches Pro and Amasty AJAX Shopping Cart extensions, you can make a huge step towards the aim.
Compatibility with One Step Checkout extension
Enjoy the synergy of two modules: now predefined product options will be displayed on the customized cart and checkout pages. So that your customers will derive pleasure from the shopping process and definitely come back to your store again.
Let customers subscribe to out of stock options of configurable products
In case some of simple options of any configurable product are currently out of stock you can display them and let customers subscribe to a special notification letter. Motivate shoppers to return to your store. Check our Out of Stock Notification extension to use this feature.
Highlight special offers with eye-catching labels
Use Color Swatches Pro jointly with Product Labels extension and immediately draw customer attention to new arrivals or special products through various engaging labels. Automatically run several marketing campaigns at the same time, create any labels you need with ready made shapes. Enable your customers easily find necessary items in product list, and quickly make a purchasing decision.
Colored Swatches in the Layered NavigationThe swatches can be also used in the Amasty top hit AJAX Layered Navigation Magento 2 extension.
Easily guide international customers to the corresponding store versions
Make your store attractive and comfortable for the shoppers worlwide with the magento 2 currency switcher by guiding international customers to the corresponding stores with the appropriate currency and language.
How to create a new color swatch for a configurable product in Magento 2?
- Go to Stores > Attributes > Product and open the color attribute;
- set the Catalog Input Type for Store Owner field to Visual Swatch;
- in the Manage Swatch section, click Add Swatch and choose one of 3 options: Choose a color, Upload a file, Clear;
- then fill in the color names for the Admin and Storefront;
- save the attribute.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Amasty is a professional company that is always available to solve problems.Whenever I need a new resource, I look for Amasty solutions and find a solution that exceeds expectations.
All with surprisingly fast support.
In fact, they solve the problem for you.
This module fixes it. Easy and quick installation. CSS is clean. Really nothing to complain about really.
Good job, it's pleasant to work with you :)
Do you have any questions?
Schedule a demo and get all the answers you're looking for!
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
Magento 2.2, 2.3, 2.4
- Compatibility compatibility with Magento 2.4 was added
- Compatibility now the extension is compatible with Amasty Jet Theme
- Fix we resolved the issue with incorrect display of out of stock items in product matrix
- Fix we corrected the malfunctioning of sorting on Group Attributes grid
- Improvement we slightly improved Grouped Options grid
- Compatibility compatibility with Elasticsearch was improved
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty One Step Checkout was improved
- New GraphQL read compatibility was added for configurable products and product reloadable information settings
- Fix we rechecked and established correct dependency on jQuery UI library
- Compatibility compatibility with Request a Quote extension was enhanced
- Fix issue with Magento Inventory was resolved
- Improvement we significantly improved extension's performance
- New we introduced an option to display simple product SKU in product matrix
- Improvement we implemented performance enhancement
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Ajax Cart was improved
- Fix we resolved multiple issues related to frontend view and backend product configuration
- Improvement we reviewed and enhanced the plugin’s code
- Compatibility compatibility with Magento 2.2.5 was improved
- Fix issue with grouped options was resolved
- Fix issue with child configurable products was fixed
- Fix minor fixes were resolved
- Compatibility a compatibility with Amasty Pre Order extension was improved
- Fix a minor issue with grouped options was resolved
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Google Rich Snippets and SEO Toolkit extensions was enhanced
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Ajax Shopping Cart extension was improved
- Fix an issue with some filter items created using the "Manage Group Attributes" displayed even they give 0 results was resolved
- Improvement now, the product matrix subtotal is displayed between the selection and the 'Add to cart' button
- Improvement minor usability and design improvements were made
- Compatibility compatibility with Magento 2.3.0-alpha was added
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Ajax Shopping Cart extension was enhanced
- Fix the issue with an unselected attribute remaining in the URL was resolved
- Fix the issue with the 'Enable Swipe Effect for Main Image in Mobile' setting and zoom feature on mobile version was resolved
- Improvement the work of share link with one dropdown and one swatches was enhanced
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Product Labels extension was improved. Now it allows to change the product label upon the simple product selection for configurable products
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Out of Stock Notification extension was improved
- Fix an issue with change image on hover on the product page was resolved
- Improvement the styles and templates refactoring was made
- New the ability to set a slider for the swatches was added
- Improvement the product matrix work with quantity was enhanced
- Improvement the Share URL feature was enhanced
- Improvement product page optimization for mobile was made
- Improvement configuration page was enhanced
- Fix the issue with zoom on a product page was resolved
- New now, the module allows to preselect product attributes on the category page
- Compatibility the compatibility with Amasty Ajax Shopping Cart extension was improved
- Fix the issue with displaying price in dropdown for disabled options was resolved
- Improvement customer is able to view the additional images on mobile using the swipe function
- New display product matrix for configurable items to help customers quickly add multiple child products to cart
- Fix a problem with slick gallery was resolved
- Fix an issue with the product info not reloaded after dropdown change was fixed
- Fix an issues on IE browser were resolved
- Fix an issue with image responsiveness on mobile was fixed
- Fixed an issue with incorrect backend model
- Fixed an issue with missing Share link for the dropdowns
- Fixed an issue with the 'configurable preselect' feature when gallery was loaded before the swatches
- New Information section is added. Now you can see the version of installed extension, available updates, User Guide link, conflicts and other useful data right on the module Configuration page
- Minor bug fixes
- New Added the check for the zoom to be enabled when reloading an image by mouse hover
- Fixed an issue with minor java script error related to dropdown usage
- Fixed an issue with the unslick not working for the slow pages when the contend hadn't loaded before java script started working
- Added the compatibility with the video image type
- New added the possibility to preselect the options of the configurable product i.e. the first options or the cheapest simple product
- New an image flipper feature is added. It allows to quickly view an alternate image on the catalog products listing simply by placing mouse over the product image
- New Allows to show the out-of-stock products as crossed swatches. After the version 2.2.0 Magento has removed the out of stock swatches feature - the functionality with crossed swatches. We have implemented this feature in the extension.
- Fixed an issue with the missing gallery for RTL direction
- Fixed an issue with loading the simple product images at the end of the gallery
- Improved the compatibility with M2.1.5 (image reload with zoom enabled)
- Minor JS fixes
- Magento 2.1 compatibility improvements
- New Added the Zoom (Outside / Inside / Lens) functionality that allows to see every detail of the product
- New Added the Lightbox effect when opening full-size images
- New Added the Carousel to show the product thumbnails
- New Allows to change the main product image on mouse hover
- New the feature with displaying the simple products prices below corresponding swatches works for an unlimited number of attributes.
- Minor fixes
- New Change the product image on mouse hover
- New Display the selected simple product options in cart and checkout
- New Group the associated colors and shows relevant items in the search result
- New Show simple products' prices in drop-downs
- Magento 2.2 compatibility tested and confirmed
- Compatibility with Amasty One Step Checkout extension
- Minor improvement
- Improvement for reloading block of attributes
- Compatibility with the One Step Checkout extension improved
- Add SKU for reloadable information when specific configuration selected