Why do you need Loyalty program?
Loyalty Programs have a huge positive impact on emotions and, as well-known, decision-making is 70% emotional and 30% rational according to behavioral economists.
Providing customers with positive shopping experience is the way to spread the word about your brand and attract clients to your store at a low cost.
According to FiveStars loyalty study, loyalty program members are 70% more likely to share news about your brand in social media and spend over 10X times more at your store than new customers.
Knowing all these facts It’s up to you whether to apply a discount program or not.
- Increase purchase frequency
- Respond to competitive challenges
- Create brand advocates
- Build a strong brand by offering unique and useful rewards
- Initiate a promotional platform to drive marketing campaigns
- Increase Customer Lifetime Value (CLV)
- Support Best customer marketing (BCM)
Reward customers and stimulate them to make purchases at the same time
- Customer account area is the perfect place for describing your Loyalty Program terms, especially when there’s an ability to use rich html with images in the description. Customers must see what is needed to be done to get discounts in order to willingly participate in the program.
- Loyalty Program Tab also reflects total, last and this month purchase statistics, which is a guarantee of getting discounts for clients. Correct statistics is important for customers as it is the basis of their trust.
Create targeted loyalty program offers
Conduct business with customers individually in order to better understand their needs. Offer different levels of discount program to customers with various purchase history situations. Add comprehensive number of loyalty program options to foresee and satisfy any client case and also to give customers objectives to reach.
- Various options of Loyalty Program
- Targeted discounts for any customer segment
- Unlimited number of Shopping Cart Price rules
Build a comprehensive database on purchasing behavior
Assign customers to particular groups according to their purchasing behavior, which will be the basement of Loyalty Program levels for your store. Apply Loyalty Program and give discounts only to specific customer groups with positive purchase history. Use coupons for rewarding customers.
- Use coupons for rewarding
- Separate customer groups discount support
- Multiple coupons auto generation
Move customers up from one spending level to the next one
Create conditions based on Purchase History, Order Subselection, Cart and Customer Attributes. By encouraging customers to buy more you’ll have a valid reason to upgrade their accounts, which will provide them with bigger discounts and you with more profit.
Discount Program is based on:
- Purchase History
- Order Subselection
- Cart Attributes
- Customer Attributes
Retain existing customers and get back the defected ones
Loyalty Program helps to care for your existing customers and give you the power to return the defected ones. Remember customers’ order amounts and pay them back with discounts, it’s one of the main reasons for them to come back to your store. Use Order Subselection options for rewarding customers with good order history.
Order Subselection includes:
- Average Order Value
- Total sales Amount
- Number of Placed Orders
Make customers for life using Individual Promotions
Create individual Loyalty Program rules for the most loyal customers. Show the most loyal customers you value them through providing them with special order terms. Create coupons and Magento shopping cart price rules for individual customers based on customer attributes, Email, Last Name or TAX/VAT number.
Individual Promotions are created based on:
- Last Name or ID
- TAX/VAT number
Stimulate guest customers to register
Limit access to discount deals from guest customers in order to save money on customer involvement. Open Up loyalty program offers only for clients with long membership period, who are loyal to your store. Try to apply the strategy of Best customer marketing, which is - spend more time, effort, and money on the best customers in order to maximize the return on investment.
- Apply Membership Days attribute
- Give discounts to truly loyal customers
- Follow Best Customer Marketing strategy
Reduce promotional and advertising costs
The best way to attract clients and extend their lifetime cycle is to always conduct interesting and surprising promotions. 17 shopping cart price rule actions are the best way to never tire customers with same and boring deals. This is the solution to make existing customers loyal and new customers involved with minimal investment. Remember that 20% of customers bring about 80% of your revenue.
- Best deals with 17 shopping cart price rule actions
- New customers with minimum investment
- Combine Loyalty Program and Promotions
Free shipping is always a great bonus to purchase
Make free shipping option a part of loyalty program. Customers gladly buy products if free shipping is promised. According to a recent comScore survey, 61 percent of consumers say they will cancel their purchase if free shipping isn't offered. Liberate two birds in one day – get customers into the sales funnel and make them loyal in the long term.
- Give a stimulus to continue shopping
- Free shipping as a bonus for loyalty
- Free shipping for particular products
Clearly show what the reason for the discount was
Let customers see why they get discounts. Clear list of actions and corresponding rewards for doing them are the best incentives for customers’ activity. Show clients the name of the discount like ‘Discount for VIP customers’ and they’ll feel how much you value them.
- Give a name to discount displayed at the checkout
- Explain what to do to get discounts
- Surprise customers at the checkout to increase satisfaction
14-day moneyback guarantee (30-day for Enterprise versions). No questions asked.
There is a detailed user guide with examples even for tiny addons. FAQ section and videos also available.
Careful in-house testing ensures you get robust applications. Multiple stores support. Custom themes compatibility. All included.
Our support service is friendly and of high quality. And it is free. Unbelievably. Just check independent reviews at Magento Connect.
Nice and easy to use interfaces. Fast algorithms. Save your time and get things done.
No product or store view or domain limits. No monthly fees. No hidden charges. One extension license for one Magento installation.
We've been in the market for 4+ years. We're proud to be a Bronze partner and are planning to stick to Magento platform for years ahead. We're doing our best to build extensions which maximize effectiveness of your business. We're open to customers' suggestions and constantly update our products to match your needs.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- W3C Validated Code
Online Extension User Guide
Questions & Answers
|Compatibility||Magento CE 1.4.x - 1.8.x, EE 1.8.x - 1.13.x|
|Support and Updates||120 days of free support and updates included|
|User Guide File Name||No|
|Get Support||Contact our support department|
- very good, adding email support will be niceReview by Jenn
Overall extension rating
- Hurry up to install!Review by Vanda Winners
Overall extension rating
- Amazing tool to increase returning conversions - exactly what I need.Review by tiri2no
Overall extension rating
- Well doneReview by Said Brahim
Overall extension rating